Entry 3

Yellow, Kent.

Ashton was with Bryana today. They went out for dinner. Which means that he missed our traditional Sunday dinner with the band.

The boys were cool with it. 'He's with a girl, that's like the only exception,' they said. Do you know what I said?

"Well maybe Ashton should understand the meaning of bro's before hoe's. If he's gonna be having dinner with anyone tonight, it's gonna be us,"

That's a lie. Do you know what I really said?

"Okay,"

But the jokes on him, because we ate his favourite food, and then his favourite ice cream. But now I feel bad. So I went to the shop and bought more.

When he got back, he told us something.

He might as well as just said 'it's the end of the world,' because it's bad.

He had a massive grin on his face. It was so adorable, that I almost didn't hear what he said.

He asked Bryana to be his girlfriend and she said yes

KILL ME NOW

I had to leave the room because I was so distraught, and there's no way in hell I'm having any of them catch on.

Luke had to check up on me because I left so suddenly. They were celebrating Ashton's newly found 'love', and they invited me to join.

I said no, because Crystal - you remember Crystal - was having a crisis. She wasn't, but they didn't know that.

I told her that I had feelings for Ashton. Apparently it was obvious. But only obvious to her, because she knew I was gay anyway.

I wound up going to hers and eating a bunch of ice cream. I'm going to sleep round.

She's sleeping right now. I'm writing to you right. It all works out perfectly, doesn't it?

I'm actually getting tired, so goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton