Entry 50

Good fucking morning, Kent.

So, I didn't really do much today. I don't really have anything to write about today, Kent. Sorry about that.

PSYCH MOTHERFUCKER SHIT LOADS HAPPENED TODAY BUCKLE YOURSELVES IN LADDIES BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO GET FUCKING WILD.

*clears throat*

So.

Originally, the band was supposed to have another interview today, but considering what happened with me and Laila, Steve thought it was a bad idea to send me into an interview so they don't ask about it or whatever and concentrate on the music and whatnot.

But, the thing is, only keeping me back from the interview would highlight that that's why I'm not there, and we don't necessarily want people knowing that that's why.

So, they told Calum to stay behind. Make it a Lashton interview, you know?

Which Calum and I were happy about, for obvious reasons.

So, while they were at the interview, Calum and I slept in for a bit before going out for brunch at this amazing pancake place, and then we got back to the house and-

vvvvvvv 

Calum closed the door behind him as I took off my coat and threw it on the coat pegs beside the door.

"Luke, Ash, you back yet?" Calum called into the empty house.

There was no answer. I smiled, and turned around to speak to Calum only to find him standing literally two inches away from me.

"We're alone," he stated.

"So we are," I smirked.

Calum swiftly grabbed my waist, pulling me closer into him so that our bodies were touching. He instantly pressed his lips against mine and moved them against me, which I immediately mirrored.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into the kiss as he backed me towards the sofa, pushing me down onto it and taking off his shirt and throwing it to the side.

I smirked as he climbed onto me, straddling my waist and leaning down to kiss me once again, this time the not-so-innocent kiss turning into a passionate make out session.

He wriggled his hands under my shirt, placing them at the hem and tugging upwards.

"This," he said, "needs to come off,"

I pulled away from him so that my shirt could be lifted above my head, and within no time both of our shirts, along with my trousers, were lying scattered on the floor in little piles.