Entry 11

Hey, Kent.

It's been three days since I left. I've been staying at Crystal's since. She doesn't mind, I don't think. She says she enjoys the company, actually.

The boys have been texting and calling me alot. Calum has been doing it the most. But I've ignored their calls and haven't checked their texts.

The morning after I left, they checked Crystal's house to see where I was. She just said that she hasn't heard from me since the afternoon of the day before, which they fell for because they're all really stupid.

Anyway, Crystal and I went clothes shopping the other day. I needed some new stuff incase I would be staying for a while. Crystal had to pay though, because I left my money at the house. I feel bad about that, so I'm going to pay her back another time and buy her a new phone as a 'thank you for letting me invade your personal property and buying me shit because I hate my friend' present.

I wonder if they miss me. Or if they're worried.

I hope they're not worried. I'm fine. Just annoyed.

I decided it would be best if I answered one of their calls. Preferably Luke, because I don't want to talk to Calum and if Ashton knows that I love him, then that's just awkward.

I just want to say that I'm fine. That I'm staying with my friend, and that they shouldn't look for me. I just need a minute.

So, I watched my phone-

vvvvvvv 

I placed my phone on the table and sat in front of it, watching and waiting for Luke's next call. It shouldn't take too long; they had been spamming my phone since I left.

I watched some calls come in, and then go.

Ashton

Calum

Ashton

Ashton

Luke

Luke! I picked up the phone, but left it a couple seconds before I answered it. Because even now,  I don't want to come across as weird and annoying.

"Hey, Luke," I answered casually.

"Michael!" He shouted.

"Has he answered?" I heard Ashton ask in the background.

"Mikey! Mikey, I'm so sorry, please come home," Calum begged in the background.

"Mikey, we miss you. Please," Ashton stated.

My heart dropped. He sounded so upset and desperate. He really is a sweetheart.

"Luke, can I speak to you in private?" I requested.

"Oh... sure," he answered, "he wants to speak to me in private,"

"Why?" Calum asked.

Luke didn't respond, so I presume he just shrugged.

I heard movement, and then a door closing.

"What's up, mate?" Luke asked.

"Is it just you I'm talking to?"

"Yeah, I'm in the other room,"

"Good. Okay. So, did Calum tell you why I'm mad at him?"

"He said that he read your diary twice and now he knows some big secret which kinda pissed you off,"

"Kinda," I muttered, "did he say what the big secret was?"

"No,"

"Oh, thank god," I sighed, "okay. Well I just wanted to say that I'm fine and you shouldn't worry or try to find me. I'm staying with a friend,"

"Please come back, Mikey. I know Calum has really pissed you off but we all miss you so much and you don't even know how worried Ashton has been over the past three days,"

"Ashton's worried?"

"Yeah, man. I don't think I've seen him smile properly or heard his real laugh since you left,"

Ashton was actually worried? I didn't think he'd be so torn up about this. I thought he'd shrug it off and just continue with his life. In some twisted way, I'm glad he's worried about me.

"Also, we have another interview in a couple days. I think it'll be a bit suspicious if we said you were still sick since the last one," Luke stated.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay. I'll come back,"

"You will?"

"Yeah. I love you guys. I don't want you to have to be worried about me,"

"We love you too, man. See you soon,"

"Yeah. Bye,"

vvvvvvv 

So Ashton actually gives a shit that I'm gone. That's sweet.

I said goodbye to Crystal and thanked her for letting me stay, and off I went with my lovely new clothes and diary.

When I got back, I really didn't expect the reaction I got.

They all ran outside as soon as I got to the front of the house and suffocated me in a hug. Literally, because I couldn't breathe,

Calum hugged me the longest. I don't know what to think of that.

Anyway, they welcomed me back and Calum kept saying sorry over and over again, which was annoying. But Ashton knows me so well, so he clocked that I was annoyed and he took Calum aside and calmly told him that I still think he's a sarky little bitch.

He only said sorry about four times from then to now.

Speaking of now, it's getting late and we have a gig over on the Late Late Show with James Cordon tomorrow to promote Youngblood. Yay.

Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton

P.P.S I hate you slightly less, Calum but you're still a huge dick xox