Entry 27

Good morrow Kent.

So, it's been about a month since The Sun article. Which means that any day now, management could call me in and update me on the situation of whether I need a beard or not.

I don't think I will. The fans have calmed down, and Mashton has become a more popular ship. Sure, it's no Lashton or Muke, but it's up there. I think I'll be fine.

Also, when I say they could call me up any day, turns out that day was today. Oh yeah. And it went... eh.

I may have shouted at the manager. Oops. (hi)

Anyway, he called the entire band down again because apparently this involves the entire band (it doesn't).

So, we got to the office and-

vvvvvvv 

I stood outside our manager's door, preparing for the conversation. This could go one of two ways: good, or really fucking bad. I hope it isn't the latter.

I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Calum smiling at me comfortingly. I returned the smile, which didn't meet my eyes, and sighed deeply before knocking on the door and pushing it open.

"You called?" I stated.

He looked up from his paperwork and smiled lightly, standing up to greet us.

"Hey, boys! Take a seat,"

He gestured to the five chairs in front of his desk before sitting back down. We took a seat and waited fo him to start talking.

"So, boys, you know why you're here, correct?" He asked.

"Well I know why I'm here, they don't really have to be here though," I mumbled.

"Because, Michael, what I'm going to tell you will effect the whole band,"

I thought of what that could mean. It could mean that something is changing. Which isn't a good sign.

"So, Michael, a month has passed and people still aren't over the article," he announced.

"Seriously?" I nearly-shouted.

I think I know what's going to come next.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to get a fake girlfriend,"

Yep.

"But people just ship Mashton! It's literally no different to them shipping Cashton, or Muke, or anything!" I argued.

"Michael, I'm sorry but this is turning similar to the Larry Stylinson situation. If we can stop it before it gets there-"

"No it isn't, because we're not even a fucking couple!" I shouted, getting annoyed.

"Mikey, calm down," Ashton comforted, rubbing my back.

"I know you're not a couple, boys, but we don't want people thinking you are,"  Steve stated.

"So what if they think we are? It won't effect sales or anything,"

"Yes it will, Michael! No one wants a gay boy in the music industry! No one! Your fans want you to be straight so you can date them, that's how it works! Why else would they idolise you?  If they think you're gay, then you'll be ruined, you hear me?" He yelled.