Entry 18

Hey, Kent.

No drama today. I'm genuinely surprised.

I just met up with Crystal for a little day out on the town. I paid her back for the stuff she got me when I had to crash at her house.

The paparazzi saw us, and swarmed us with photos and questiond and shit. Turns out the entire fandom is convinced that the 'girlfriend' Ashton mentioned in that interview is Crystal, despite me not saying anything about her at all.

I just laughed off the questions and pushed past those ugly bastards so I could get to Starbucks and have our basic white bitch drinks.

Then, I got back.

Oh, and I lied about the 'no-drama' thing.

It's nothing major, but Luke asked to speak to me. So we went into my room and-

vvvvvvv 

"Hey, what's up, Luke?" I asked after he closed the door.

"When did you have feelings for me?" He quizzed.

I looked at him confused. What the fuck is he on about?

"Hmm?"

"I heard you and Ashton talking when you back from your date last night,"

"Oh," I said, still a bit confused, "OH, you're talking about that,"

He nodded.

"Okay, this is a long story, you might want to sit down," I stated.

We sat on my bed, and he gestured for me to start talking.

"Okay, so, I never really did have feelings for you, but I told Ashton that I did he wouldn't know who it was I really like,"

"Oh, thank god, because I really ship Mashton and that was about to be messed up if you liked me,"

"Back up, what?"

"I ship Mashton,"

"But I never said that it was Ashton who I liked,"

"You may not have said it, but I still know it,"

"Luke, I don't like Ashton,"

"Keep telling yourself that!"

He got up off of the bed and walked out of the room, leaving me without a way of responding.

vvvvvvv 

So Luke probably knows now which is just want you want. Next thing you know, Ashton will be the one to find out (touch wood)

So, after an almost drama-free day, I'm going to bed.

See you on the flip side, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.