Entry 24

Do you know what would be bad? If Luke found out.

Do you know what would also be bad? If Bryana found out.

Do you know what would be absolutely horrific? If the media found out.

Do you know what would make me dig a hole and die? If Ashton found out.

Well guess what? ASHTON FOUND OUT OH MY FUCKING GOD.

AND GUESS WHOSE FAULT THAT IS. GO ON, GUESS. I BET YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL.

THAT'S RIGHT.

F U C K I N G  C A L U M

OKAY OKAY LET ME REGAIN MY COMPOSURE.

OKAY.

*deep breath*

Here's how it went down

vvvvvvv 

I was sat on my phone in the living room texting this boy I met the other day. His name was Andrew. Pretty nice guy, attractive, just my type. But no Ashton, of course.

"What ya doing?'

I turned around and Calum was standing behind the sofa leaning on the back of it.

"Texting a boy," I answered blandly, before replying to Andrew's message.

"A boy? Who is he?" He asked.

"A guy called Andrew," I shrugged.

"Mikey, you can't be texting other boys. What about Ashton?" He whispered.

"I'm not in a relationship with him, what does it matter? I'm over him, anyway,"

"Kitchen, now,"

I turned to look at Calum, who had a stern face on. I rolled my eyes and got up, walking into the kitchen.

I placed my phone in my pocket and leant on one of the counters.

"So, you're 'over Ashton', huh?" Calum asked, crossing his arms as he leant on the wall.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Seriously, Michael?"

"Yes, seriously,"

"Michael, you've gotta tell me the truth, because you know I'll look through your diary again if you don't,"

I readjusted myself and leant back onto the counter, getting myself comfortable for this little lecture.

"The only way you won't read my diary is if I tell you I love him, which I don't,"

"You're my best friend, Mikey, I'll know if you're lying. If I think you're lying, I'll check,"

"I'm not in love with Ashton, Calum,"

"You said that the other two times and that turned out to be bullshit,"

"I'm being honest thing time. I don't love him anymore,"

"I just want to help you, Mikey. You shouldn't have to go through this alone,"

"I'm not going through this alone. I have Crystal,"

"Aha! So you do love him!"

"Damn it," I cursed.

He caught me out, that nasty bitch.