Entry 25

Hey, Kent.

It's been a couple days since Ashton found out. Yay.

I decided to tell Luke, because he was onto me anyway and it would be mean if he was left out. And now the entire band knows I'm head over heels in love with the drummer.

Oh, and they won't stop teasing me about it.

During rehearsals yesterday, Ashton was practicing a beat on his drumset and Calum said "hey Mikey, do you want him to bang you like that?"

My face matched the colour of my hair in the Jet Black Heart music video.

I liked that hair colour, I might go back to it actually. I'm digging the pink right now, though. It's cute (like Ash) (what)

Anyway, and I can't be near him without Cake cracking a joke. We haven't made any physical contact since. Literally, no hand shaking, hugs, high fives - nothing.

I miss it. Well of course I do, but I just miss being able to be around him without anybody making it awkward.

I've been around mainly Crystal since then. They're starting the get under my skin. I just want to talk to him, but the entire band are taking the piss and I hate it.

So I've been staying round her place alot. We were texting guys we met and shit. As usual.

I've been texting that boy Andrew a bit more. I'm not going to date him, because I'll just feel bad again, but he's just a 'friends with benefits' person.

We hang out with him at the club and later in the night I sleep with him. Yay.

Crystal has a guy too. His name is Richard. Her relationship with him is a bit more serious than mine and Andrew's. When I say a bit more serious, I mean just-about dating and not just fuck buddies.

But yeah, I'm at home doing my own thing. Avoiding the boys. Because they're a group of dickheads.

Goodnight, Kent.

P.S I love you Ashton.