Entry 6

Hello Kent,

So Ashton had Bryana round. That was fun.

All they did was make out on the sofa. I'm not even kidding this time.

They put on a perfectly good film, watched some of it, and then stuck their tongues down each other's throats for the rest of it. I hope Ashton's tongue chokes her. And not in a kinky way.

Calum kept shooting me pity looks. I hate it. At this rate, someone's going to catch on.

I shut myself in my room so I could call Crystal and get her help with something. I asked her to-

vvvvvvv

I readjusted my fringe as I held the phone to my ear. One ring, two ring, three rings.

"Hey, Michael!" She chirped,

"Hey Crystal," I smiled, "I need your help,"

"What with?"

I peeked my head out of my bedroom door to check that no one was near. Once I knew the coast was clear, I went back into my room and locked the door, retreating to the furthest corner of the room.

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend,"

"Why?"

"Long story short, Calum read my diary and found out that I like Ashton, and he's making it obvious with all the nudges and pity looks. I just need you there to make me seem straight so no one else catches on, and maybe to throw Calum off my trail,"

"This is a pretty big thing your asking me to do, Mikey,"

"Please Crystal? You're one of my bestest friends and my world is about to end,"

"Alright, alright," she laughed, "you're so dramatic,"

"I'm gay," I reasoned, "can you come over?"

"I'm doing something, Mikey,"

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow,"

"Love you babe," I joked.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too," she laughed, "bye, Mikey,"

"Bye babe,"

I heard her laugh again, before the line went dead.

vvvvvvv

So now I'll have Crystal's help with not being suspicious.

I wouldn't even have to do this if it wasn't for Calum and his nosy ways.

I'll be going now, Kent. I'll let you know how tomorrow with Crystal and the boys goes.

Bye bye.

P.S I love you Ashton.