The Studio

My alarm went off at 7:00, I rolled out of the warmth of my bed and got ready for the day. I put on black skinny jeans, a white button up T-shirt, and a black beanie. I changed the bandages around my arm then went to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I noticed that most of the scars on my arms had faded. I've gotten slightly more comfortable with wearing short sleeves now, which is good because; though it's fall now, in the summer, ninety degree weather plus a sweatshirt isn't fun. I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to find Josh pouring himself a cup of coffee, "Good morning." I grabbed a mug then joined him by the coffee pot.

"Mornin'" he sat down on the counter top.

"How'd you sleep?"

"I slept okay, I was nervous about today so I was up most of the night, but I did get a few hours. What about you?"

"About the same." I took a drink of my coffee.

"We are going to do great."

"I hope so."

"We will, I know it." Josh smiled.

"We should leave here in about five minutes, do you have everything you need?" I asked Josh.

"Yep. Do you?"

"Yep."

"Okay, meet you back at the car in five." Josh nodded as he set his empty cup in the sink. I finished my coffee then grabbed my black messenger bag with my journal, notes, phone, jacket, and laptop in it. I put my wallet in my pocket, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. When I got to the car I noticed that Josh was already in it, ready to go.

"Let's do this." I nodded at Josh. He started the car and we drove through the rainy, cool, streets of Ohio. We pulled into a parking lot and walked up to a big glass building, "Are you nervous?"

"A little bit." Josh nodded.

"Me too."

"We can do it."

"Definitely." I patted Josh's shoulder then opened the door. "After you." Josh lead the way to a desk that was in the middle of the room.

"Hi um we are here for a recording session, we are Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph."

"Oh my gosh!" The young lady looked up in amazement. "You guys are Twenty One Pilots." She started tearing up.

"Uh yeah, yeah we are." Josh said sweetly.

"I love you guys!"

"You've seen us before?" I smiled.

"Yes! Three, three times actually." She suddenly got really nervous.

"That's awesome."

"You guys are amazing, and you're going to help so many people with your music." She played with the end of her sleeve.

"Thank you. Would you like to take a picture?" Josh offered.

"S-sure." She pulled out her phone and took a selfie with us. "Thank you guys."

"No problem. What was your name again?"

"Elena."

"It was very lovely to meet you, Elena." I mentioned.

"You guys too." She blushed and set back down. "Go through the door right there." She pointed across the room. "It will take you to studio 1, Pete Wentz is waiting for you guys in there."

"Thank you." Josh and I walked through the door and into the small room.

"Boys!" Pete threw his hands up in the air.