It's A Heatless Fire

Taking off from Ty's POV

"I can't do it. I can't do it anymore." My hands were wrapped around my best friend and my wife, I didn't let go, I couldn't. Especially Josh, when he should up, Blurryface disappeared. I felt Josh begin to pull away from my grip. "Don't go." My voice cracked.

"I have to go get the car Ty."

"It's okay. I'll go get it." Jenna said sweetly then whispered something to Josh then left.

"I'm sorry." Josh and I had sat down beside the edge of the bridge.

"You could've come to me."

"But this is what I wanted. Or what I thought I wanted at least." I played with the end of my hoodie, finally thinking clearly now that Blurry was gone.

"This isn't the answer. This is never the answer Tyler."

"It seems like the only good one." Tears were burning my eyes until I let a few fall.

"Hey," Josh rolled up on his knees in front of me so we were eye to eye, "Don't you dare say that. If you had died tonight, imagine how many people that we've told to stay alive would've done. Better yet, imagine what Jenna would've done, or I would've done. I can not live without you, Tyler Robert Joseph. You are one of the most important people on this planet, no matter what anyone else says." Bright lights shown across the bridge as Jenna pulled up. Josh stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to an upright position a little too easily. A sudden wave of dizziness hit me and I stumbled, clutching onto Josh's arm. "Come on, we need to get you some water and something to eat." I groaned as Josh drug me to the car. He let him crawl into the backseat were Josh sat beside me. My heart was still being too fast, thoughts still going to fast, I started playing with the end of my sweatshirt. Josh noticed too.

I laid over on Josh while my breathing started wavering again. He ran his fingers through my hair and eventually I was calm again, I even fell asleep.

I was in and out of sleep for awhile, asleep when we got to the house, barley awake when I felt someone carry my through the door, asleep when I was laid in bed, but awake when I heard Josh and Jenna tell each other goodnight. "Goodnight Josh. Goodnight love. Thank you both." I tried to stay awake during my sentence, but I was right back out of it as soon as I finished.

I shot up out of bed panicking, I looked around to see no one in the room. My hands were shaking and I was sweating, like I had just woken up from a nightmare. I heard Josh and Jenna walking back down the hall. I was trying to balance my breath again when they walked in. They stopped talking when they saw me from the door way. Josh walked to me and sat down his cup, he sat down on the edge of the bed, "Breath." He helped me steady my breath while Jenna joined us in the bed. "What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know. I feel like something is wrong like there is something I'm supposed to be worried about." I thought for a second, "Oh my gosh the clique!" I looked frantically for my phone.

"Hey, hey, hey, they know your okay. I wouldn't leave them hanging like that."

"Thank God." I put my hand on my chest and laid back.

"I'm sure they would like to hear from you whenever you feel up to it."

"Okay." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Tyler, I love you. You know that, right?" Jenna asked me.

"Of course love." I picked up her hand and kissed it, "I love you too."

"Okay." She squeezed shaking my hand. "I'm going to make you some food." I cringed. "and you're going to eat it."

"Okay." I decided not to argue with her, I had already made her suffer enough. Josh stayed back with me and we talked about what had happened and why it happened.

"Here you go." Jenna walked back in the room with a small bowl of oatmeal and a few slices of apple.

"Thank you." I looked at the food for awhile then picked up an apple slice. I forced myself to eat it until I felt sick. "I think I'm done now."

She looked at the plate and sighed, but smiled. "Okay, thank you." I was surprised that she didn't argue with me.

When she left the room Josh smiled at me. "What?" I chuckled.

"I'm just glad you're here." He continued smiling.

"Well I'm glad that you're glad I'm here."

"Yeah, you know they are too. Can you imagine what would've happened to all those kids if you had given up last night?"

"I don't want to. It could've been awful."

"Some of those kids think that we are the only people that care about them, that might be true in some cases, but I really hope they know that someday they will find someone that loves them and cares for them."

"Me too. I hope that we offer enough hope to them."

"I think we do. We do as much as we can, I wish we could do more, but we can't."

"Maybe we will find another way to help."

"Maybe. Jenna should be back in just a second, are you good if I go shower?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I smiled.

Trigger warning

"Why didn't you go through with it? We could've done it, last night it all could've been over!"

"It just didn't feel right." This was the first time I'd heard from Blurryface since last night because Josh has always been with me I guess.

"You're a mistake, Joseph. When will you learn that?"

I don't know, I guess you haven't told me enough times yet.

"You are so insignificant, you are just one person out of a billion who are way more important than you. You are never going to do something amazing. You are never going to be more than this sick little boy who's too scared to do anything because of the voice in his head." I felt tears brimming my eyes. "I'm still surprised Jenna married you, I'm surprised that you and Josh are still friends, I'm still surprised that you haven't killed yourself yet."

"Shut up."

"All those kids that you think rely on you are just waiting for you to mess up so they can make fun of you."

"That's not true!" I screamed, Jenna ran into the room.

"Tyler?" She grabbed my hands, trying to pull them away from my head. "Tyler stop!" I fought with her.

"Get away from me!"

"She doesn't love you!"

"Stop it!" I yelled. I pushed Jenna off of me but soon felt a much heavier weight pull against me.

"Tyler cut it out!" Josh held me down easily.

"Ow!" He gripped my wrist tighter.

"Sorry." He moves his hands down hand held me down by my upper arm. He held me while I tried to catch my breath, Blurryface kept yelling and eventually the world went dark.

Jenna POV.

I was holding down Tyler's arms, trying to keep him from hurting himself. He was much stronger than me though, eventually he pushed me off of him, making me hit the wall beside me. I watched as everything seemed to go in slow motion, Josh ran into the room and held him down, he held Tyler a lot easier than I did. I brought my hand up to my head and pulled it away with a small amount of blood on it. Eventually Tyler stopped fighting Josh and Josh got off him. "Jenna, are you okay?" He walked over to me and pulled me from the floor. "Oh my gosh, your bleeding." He turned me around and looked at my head.

"It's not that big of a deal." I shrugged.

"I could kill him."

"No! He didn't mean to." I turned myself back around.

"I know, but we have to get this figured out." Josh sighed. Looking at Tyler small frame, his breath finally evening out, he was tired. Not just physically he was tired of fighting for his life. Blurryface has become to strong.
________________________________

Ugh this is going to be sad.