Moving Day

"So this is everything?" Josh and I looked at the maybe fifteen boxes of stuff in front of us.

"I guess so, besides the furniture that is."

"Okay, the movers should be here soon. I'm going to help Jenna pack up anything she hasn't gotten done yet."

"Alright, have fun."

"Oh I'm sure I will." I slid out the door, across the hall, and into Jenna's apartment. "I'm here love." I walked through the house.

"I'm in my room." I walked back to find the owner of the sweet voice laying on top of her bed. I jumped up beside her.

"What's wrong love." I grasped her hand.

"Nothing, just thinking."

"About what?"

"Life."

"Oh yeah, the good or the bad?"

"Both." She turned to face me.

"Why would you do that, love? Focus on the good."

"That's difficult to do sometimes."

"I know, but you have to try." I kissed her hand then stood up, pulling her with me.

"We should start trying to have kids."

"Now?" I smiled.

"Yes. There is never a better time then the present."

"No, like now now? The movers should be here soon." I laughed.

"No, tonight." She brushed her hand across my chest.

"Oh, okay." I smiled a bit more.

"Besides, it might take awhile if it even happens, the chances are slim, but I still want to try our best."

"Yeah, me too." I twirled her around, "lets get packing." We finished packing up everything in Jenna's apartment then the movers came to help us load everything up.

"Lets go Jen." I grabbed my wife's hand while she stood in front of the old apartment building.

"What's wrong?" Josh walked over and stood on the other side of me. We were all looking up at the building now.

"This is we're we've made all of our memories. The first time I cooked for you all, the first time Josh tried zucchini bread, the first time Tyler played the drums, the place where Tyler and I lived together after getting married."

"Yes, this is where we made the memories, but we will always have them with us. It doesn't matter where it happened, it matters who it happens with." I kissed her cheek.

"Are you all ready?" The movers asked after putting the last box in the truck.

"Yep, lets go. We will lead the way." Josh and I loaded into Josh's car and Jenna got in her car then we headed to the new house.

_____

"Thank you all so much for your help." I gave the movers a check then went inside to see Josh and Jenna staring at the boxes. "I suppose we should get unpacked?"

"Yep." We all continued to stare at the boxes.

"Or we could start later." Josh offered.

"Yeah, That sounds good." We all walked away from the mess of boxes, Josh went to his room and we went to ours.

"How does it feel to have a house love?" I jumped onto the naked mattress in the bed frame.

"Good. Well, weird, but good." She sat down beside me.