My Names

Blurry is in this chapter so TW, typical taunts that Blurryface does, sh, ed.

"Not if I can help it." My body tensed when I heard the voice.

How are you here?

"Tyler, are you okay?" Josh pulled away from me.

"F-fine." I started walking towards the bus with Josh by my side.

"That wasn't very convincing."

"I'm fine, really. Just... thinking." I smiled. We got in the bus and got on the rode to our hotel. "Jenna. Sweet, it's time to wake up." She didn't wake up so I scooped up her small figure in my arms and carried her in. I sat down on one of the couches with Jenna still in my arms while Josh checked us in.

"It's not worth it." Blurryface taunted.

You can't be here. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the noise. "Alright Ty, let's go." Josh helped me get one of my bags and we got in the elevator. "How are you holding her so well?" Josh admired while we waited for our floor.

"She weighs practically nothing, and it's hard to drop something that you care a lot about." I kissed the top of her head.

"Aw, you're so sweet." He mocked.

"Whatever man."  I laughed and we stepped out of the elevator. Josh unlocked my door for me then set my bag down.

"Hey, if you want to come hang in my room for a bit, you're more than welcome to. I'm right across from you."

"Cool, I'm going to put on some sweats then I'll be over."

"All right." He shut the door behind him and I changed clothes quickly. I wrote a note on the tablet that was on the table telling Jenna where I was, just in case she woke up.

"You're weak." I stopped as I was about to knock on Josh's door.

"Stop it." I gently hit the door in front of me.

"Sup." Josh let me in his room.

"Hey, I did take my meds today, right?" I sat on his bed.

"Yeah, I gave them to you and everything. Why? Is something wrong."

"No I just... no, nothings wrong."

"Seriously, talk to me. What's going on?"

"I just think that it's not working that well anymore."

"Like you feel more anxious again? You are starting to feel depressed again?" He sat beside me.

I turned to face him, "I think he's back."

"When- when did he come back?"

"When I found you earlier."

"And have you told anyone else?"

"No."

"Not even Jenna?"

"I'm not going to wake her up for something like that."

"But 'something like that' is something that she would want you to wake her up for." He sighed.

"If I hear from him more then I'll tell her. If not then why would I worry her with it?"

"Okay, but you tell me if he becomes too out of hand and I'll call your doctor to see if he wants to up your dosage or anything. Then we will tell Jenna."

"Deal." I laid back on the bed.

"So, were you surprised tonight?" He laid beside me.

"With Jenna?" A smile spread across my face, "Yeah. I was. Did you know?"