Tour Time

7:00 a.m.

"Let's go guys! The vans are here." I yelled into both Jenna and Josh's apartments. I took my two duffle bags and went downstairs to meet Mark, our camera guy and pretty good friend, and Pete.

"You guys ready?" Pete asked me.

"Yep. Jenna and Josh are on their way down now."

"Okay, I'm not going to be able to go with you guys anymore."

"Why not?"

"Patrick and the guys want to do a tour for the album we are releasing in a few days. I'll have to be with them. If you guys need me, just call." He got into his car and drove away.

"Are you guys excited?" Mark asked.

"Yes, we are." I smiled. Josh and Jenna made their way down the steps and put their stuff in the van that Brad was driving.

"Lets go." Our driver, Sam, clapped his hands and got in the car. "First stop, Miami Florida."

"Eighteen hour drive until we get there. About thirty hours until our first show." I smiled.

"I was thinking we could drive until 9:00 tonight then stop at a hotel, then finish the drive tomorrow." Sam said.

"Sounds good to us." We all agreed.

9:00 a.m.

Josh POV

"Do you guys want to run through a drive thru for breakfast?" Mark asked.

"Sure." I said.

"There is a McDonalds in about five minutes."

"Perfect." Jenna smiled. "Hey Ty." She leaned back and tried to wake Tyler up. "Ty?"

"I don't think he slept well last night, or at all really." I looked to my side where Jenna was. The van was pretty roomy, there was the front row where Sam and Mark sat, the second row where Jenna and I Where, the third row where Tyler was laying, and one empty row in the very back. All our stuff was in Brads van who was not far behind us.

"Why not?"

"I think he's stressed about the tour. He was up talking to himself, well, Blurryface a lot."

"Oh." Jenna whispered.

"Yeah." The van went quiet until we got to McDonalds where we all got something to eat.

12:00

"I'm going to go wake Tyler up for lunch." I crouched in the van to walk to the back row. "Hey, Tyler." I lightly shook the curled up boy.

"Hmm?"

"It's time to get up. We are going to grab lunch real quick."

"Okay." He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey sweetie." Jenna looked back and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. I hope that I get a relationship like theirs one day.

"Where do you boys want to go for lunch?" Sam asked.

"How about Taco Bell." I suggested, knowing that everyone loved it.

"There aren't any Taco Bell's for another two hours. We do have a Chipotle though."

"What do you mean? Does Kentucky not have Taco Bell's?" Jenna replied exasperated.

"No, they have plenty, just not in this area." Sam laughed.

"I guess Chipotle is good as long as everyone else is okay with that." Jenna answered, I agreed, so did Mark. Then Tyler spoke up.

"I will die before I eat Chipotle. I am a Taco Bell stan. I will not cheat on her like that. But I guess if everyone is down, why not." We laughed at his statement then pulled into that closest Chipotle.