The Wedding (Jenna POV)

I looked in the mirror as Maddie and Tatum finished buttoning the back of my dress. "Are you ready?" Tatum smiled at me.

"I think so." I half smiled.

"What's wrong?" Tatum asked.

"Nothing."

Tatum gave a look at Maddie and with that Maddie left. "What's wrong, Jenna?"

"What if he changes his mind?" I played with the ring on my finger.

"Oh Jen, you make him so happy. I've only known Tyler for a few years and I've only known you for like one and a half. He's never been happier than he is right now with you."

"Thank you." I smiled. "Will you check on him though? I don't want him to be worried about me leaving or anything."

"You're welcome. Yes, I will." Tatum got up and walked out the door.

Tatums POV

I started down the hall to find Tyler when I bumped into Josh. "Oh hey." He said.

"Hey, how's Tyler?"

"I was coming to ask the same about Jenna. He's okay, a little worried, but typical Tyler." He shrugged.

"She's worried about Tyler, but other than that, she's good."

"Okay, good. See you in a few minutes." Josh turned back to Tyler's room and I headed back to Jenna.

Jenna's POV

"How is he?"

"He's fine." Tatum shut the door behind her.

"Good." I sighed with relief. "We should get out there."

"Yay! Let's go get you married!" Maddie  entered the room.

"Yep." I stood up, grabbed my flowers and walked to the door where I would enter. "Jenna Joseph, here I come." I smiled brightly when I opened the doors and walked down the long carpet, seeing my bridesmaids in their ivory dresses, the grooms men in their suits. Then I saw him. The man I was going to pledge my heart to. The man I loved so much, I would take a bullet for him. Tyler Joseph, with tears running down his face and his hand of his mouth. We were happy. We are going to be happy. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I reached him, I had just noticed that I was crying too. This is the greatest day of my life.

"You look gorgeous." I heard him whisper.

"Thank you." I didn't even listen to the preacher as he spoke to the crowd. I was lost in happiness, no, not happiness, joy. Joy that I would forever get to wake up to this handsome face beside me, that I would get to go to his concerts and meet his fans, have his kids, and help him to more than survive, to be happy and healthy.

________________________________
Very short chapter because the rest of the wedding will be Tyler's POV.

~ Peteywentzy