Chapter 1

I'm walking down the street and I see someone who I think is Tulisa. As she gets closer I realise it is her. She gets even closer to me and my heart starts to beat really fast, and I freeze a little. I try my hardest to act normal. Tulisa makes.direct eye contact with me and I can't help but stare back. No-one else is about, it's just me and Tulisa.

She walks up to me, I swallow hard and hi, hoping she would reply. When she does my face kinda lights up.

She looked at me and smiled. My palms started to get sweaty and I pulled the one earphone I had in my ear out. I got my fone out to stop the music, she was still smiling at me. I struggled with my fone I was so nervous, she took it from my shaking hands and pressed pause. "I see your and N-Dublet, what's your name muffin?" she said, handing me my fone back. "Thank you, and I'm Vharrey," I smiled at her. She looked at me, than got another look on her face I couldn't explain. I noticed my left wrist was showing and she grabbed it up, her touch gentle on my skin.

I had wrote on it 'Tulisa xx' with a spiral, then a star, and a music note. She saw me grab my other sleeve and hide my right wrist.  She continued with what she was doing but switch wrists. I didn't fight her, I let her pull my sleeve up to reveal my wrist. No-one was on the street, no-one saw. She saw I had a cut on my wrist that I had tried to hide with pen. I winced a bit as she put her fingertips to it, still being gentle. She looked up at my eyes again, her soft grip still on my wrist. She continued to look at me before saying, "Do you, self harm Vharrey?" her voice calm, collected, and a bit worried.