Chapter 48

Tulisa's POV

I woke up and I was on the couch beside Gareth. The blanket draped over me mostly. I felt cold because I moved a bit, and I was still tired. I moved closer to Gareth and snuggled into him. He moved his arms around my body and pulled as close as possible. I kissed his neck lightly and he tightened his grip. "Enjoying the view?" I asked and saw the kids face the TV. "Yea, you guys are cute!" Vharrey said and I smiled as Gareth spoke. "Get me a blanket she nicked this one!" He said and I moved the blanket over him. "Did you put my shirt back on?" I whispered to him and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and went to move. "Nope!" He pulled me back down and moved so he was on top of me. "The kids!" I said and he moaned. "So, they don't care, and they ain't ours, even the one that's mine isn't mine!" He said and we all laughed but him. "Ok Gg, let me up please!" I said and he moved so I could get up.

I stretched and Vharrey gasped. "What?" I said putting my arms down. She dragged me into my room and sat on the bed with me. "You have a serious hicky!" She said laughing and I ran to the mirror. I saw a had a dark bluish purplish mark on my collar bone. "Aww seriously?" I said and she came up beside me. "I wasn't talking about that one, I didn't even see that one!" She said and I looked down at her. She pulled my shirt up to reveal my hip bone. "This, is what I saw!" She said and I gasped. "Omg, when did he do this?" I asked and she laughed. "Oh he is dead!" I growled and went back to Gareth. "You are an arsehole!" I said and he smiled up at me. He sat up and stretched a little. "Why?" He smiled again and I slapped him a cross his head gently. "Next time, bite something else and not me!" I lifted my shirt slightly to reveal the massive mark he left me.

"When did you do this?" I said and he pulled me down into a hug. "I done that last night when you were pretending to sleep!" He laughed and I looked at him. "I wasn't pretending, and I probably didn't notice since you were crushing me!" I yelled and hit him playfully. "Sorry babe, won't happen again!" He kissed me on the cheek and I kissed back.

"You're right it won't you stupid fucking idiot, coz I won't let ya!" I said and he sighed hugging me tighter. "Aww you love me really!" He whispered and I couldn't help but smile. "Yea, yea I do!" I pecked his lips quickly and turned to the kids. I don't think they noticed because Rick and Kate were turned away talking and Vharrey was kissing Ryan. He had his arms rested gently round her waist and she had hers laying on his shoulders. She pulled away and whispered his ear. He looked shocked and turned to face her again. He whispered something and she nodded. She moved a bit so Ryan was hiding her and she moved about. He picked her up and spun her round. His hands were at the top of her ribs. And as soon as he put her feet onto the floor again his hands were back at her waist. He was respectful, I always did like Ryan and her, he was just there for them all. It was amazing.

"What were you showing him babe?" Rick asked looking at Vharrey. She whispered to Rick and Kate and Ryan was smiling brightly. "You did what?" He asked and she laughed at him. "Why'd u get Drews name then?" Kate asked and she sighed. "I only got his name because well, I do have feelings for him, but not those type of feelings. And just incase he saw Kevin, it was a cover!" She laughed and Ryan kissed her neck gently. She turned her head to look at him and smiled brightly at him. "I..." Was all I heard her whisper to him. He turned to her and smiled. "I think I love you too Conto!" She was shocked at him. "I haven't been called that in ages Kev, why think of it now?" She asked and he shrugged. "I never stopped thinking about it, it was you!" He blushed a bit and Kate awwed. "Well then Conto, what do you want to do today?" I asked laughing at her blush. "Anything, I don't care!" She looked at Ryan and he smiled back. They were just so cute.