Chapter 15

Tulisa's POV

I woke up. Vharrey had her head on my chest, I think she was listening to my heart beat. "Moró, what are you doing?" I asked looking down at her. "I'm listening to your heart beat why?" she asked me looking up. I looked into her eyes, she was hiding again. Her eyes were not clear. They didn't glow and sparkle the way they did before.

What could possibly be wrong with her? Is it still to do with her Uncle B? She hasn't eaten anything yet, but she did get some of her Capri Sun. I was getting home day, that should cheer her up.

5 Hours Later

Gareth had come to pick us up.  I signed the discharge papers, of course, Vharrey was beside me holding onto my hand. "Do you know if there is any paps outside?" I asked the receptionist. "I'll just check for you now miss," she said and i thanked her. "Em, miss, there is a car at the entrance, do you recognise it?" she asked me and turned the screen to show me. "Yea that's our car, and never mind about the paps, they know, and they're here!" I said and leaned down to be at eye level.

"Vharrey, listen moró, there are paps outside, we will to be careful ok?" I asked her holding both her hands. "Ok, just stay beside me please?" she asked "I will!" I said and held her hand. Gareth came beside het and held her other one. "Is there any way I could help, she looks so scared!" the receptionist asked. "Sadly no, we're going to have to face it, thanks for your offer though!" I said and she nodded. We started to walk and the closer we got to the doors, the tighter she held my hand. I stopped and so did they. "Gareth do I have sunglasses in my bag?" I asked him and he looked. "Yea, here!" he said handing them to me. I looked at Vharrey, I slipped them over her eyes. I got her now wavy hair and fixed it, moving it down her back and face. I fixed her good over her head and hugged her. We still had  a but to go before we were even close to the doors. "Thanks, fir hiding my face, I want my time with you to be secret, I don't want false friends!" she said and I nodded.

We got to the doors  and Gareth opened them. The paps started taking pictures as we walked out. There was hundreds of them, literally. They got really close to us and I lost Vharreys hand. The clicks were so loud and I couldn't see her. "Moró, where are you moró!" I called and didn't expect what I heard. "I̱ mamá na me voi̱thí̱sei, mamá !" It was coming from behind me, I turned around and headed back. I saw her, they had her circled shouting questions at her.

What is your name?

Who are you?

Why are you with Tulisa?

I got angry at them. I pushed into the circle. I got her hand and pulled her with me. She started to freak out so I spoke to her. "Eínai entáxei, eímai edó̱, eímaste entàxei!" She calmed down and nodded. She held onto her hood so it wouldn't fall off. We finally got to the car and I pushed her in first. I felt someone behind me and turned to see it was Gareth. He pushed me into the car and got in himself.

Moró- babe

Eínai entáxei, eímai edó̱ eínai entáxei - it's ok I'm here it's ok

Mamá, mamá na me voi̱thí̱sei -

Mum, help me mum