Chapter 8

Tulisa's POV

Me and Vharrey were on the couch snuggled up together watching movies. I heard Vharrey talk, so I looked down and noticed she was asleep. I listened to what she was saying.

"No, don't tell her, she can't find out about this!"

I decided to answer her and see if she would answer my questions.

T : "Why not?"

V : "Because she will find it out, and I don't want anyone know!" she answered me, I was surprised. I was kinda worried, it was like she was pleading.

T: "Just to confirm, don't tell who?"

V: "Tulisa, she can't know, she has to figure it out herself,"

I was confused I carried on.

T: "And don't tell Tulisa what?"

V: "I already told you, don't tell Tulisa that I saw her and Gareth together earlier,"

V: "I love her to bits, and I wanna tell her to go for it, they would make a good couple I think, but it's her choice, and she has to figure it out, which is why when I pretended to walk in they pretended it didn't happen?"

T: "Is that why u made them sit beside each other when you were watching that movie, where you were on her legs?"

V: "Yes, I noticed how they flet, if they want to be together go for it, coz if they don't, they might miss their chance!"

V: "They might act flirty, but they aint in a relationship until they ask that question, a kiss is just a kiss, and a hug is just a hug, until you do it with the person you are going our with, or married to!"

T: "Why do you care exactly, I mean what's in it for you?"

V: "Everything, when it ccomes to love, it ain't worked out, but G has been there fir her always, knows her better than anyone, and if anyone can make it work it's them, I just want her to be happy he's like a sister to me!"

Vharrey stopped talking after that and rolled around a bit, then snuggling into my chest. I pulled her close to me and a tear dropped down me cheek. It dropped onto Vharreys cheek bone. I wiped it away and she woke up. She asked me if I was ok, I told her i was fibe and she looked at me. Tears slipped out my eyes again, she wiped them away and kissed my head, "Whatever it is, you'll be fine," she smiled at me and I nodded. "Thank you," I whispered "For what?" she answered me, "Fir just being here and being here for me, and thanks fir nit saying anything about Gareth, I do want to figure it out myself," I whispered. "How did you know that I knew?" "You were talking in your sleep, I asked you what you were about and you eexplained everything, and I asked you the questions I tried to ask myself," I said tearing up again. She turned around and look at me holding my hands. "Well I no what I said, but I didn't no I was talking to you, have you figured it out yet then?" she asked me. "Yea, your right, we might muss our chance, and I don't wanna miss that chance, so ima go fir it, we both are!" she smiled at me and hugged me.

We both sat up talking for the rest of the night talking and laughing about things. We went on our fones and gave her my number, and she gave me hers. We then talked about school and what she was going to study when she picked her classes. We soon feel asleep on the couch, and that was us out for the night.