Chapter 7

Vharrey's POV

We were all discussing me singing some songs, and I told them I knew all of the lyrics to most of their songs. The boys didnt believe me but Tulisa was beside me all the way. I was happy i had someone on my side, but i knew she would side with me anyway, us two against the boys, easy. "Hey T, i think they are challenaging us toa sing off, what do you think dear?" i asked her holding her hand. She burst out laughing but agreed with me, i went on youtube using Tulisa's laptop. She came up beside me placing her hands on my waist. I giggled because it tickled, then Dappy leaned down pretending he was a laptop and Fazer put his hands arouns his waist and hugged into him like Tulisa was doing with me. I turned around to face Tulisa who was laughing ith me as i got my fone to take a picture.

We started with the Love Live Life album. The boys sang the intro and we sang the backing, smiling as we were like a group. WE finished the intro and went inot Best Behaviour. I sang Tulisa's bit with her and the boys sang there bits. I sang Tulisas main bits and she done her backing bits, but we all sang together when it was Tulisa and Dappy. We made our way through the album singing together. When it got to Love sick, I sung Ny's bits and Tulisa sung hers, i loved singing, even more now sing it was with my idols. We finished the Love Live Life album and Dappy wanted mke to sing some of his songs, i sighed but agreed, but only if we could sing all the other songs on the albums together. Tulisa hugged me and i started to sing the Bad Intentions inro with Dappy.

We all sang together untill i couldnt sing anymore. By the time we were finished it was around 5pm, so Tulisa asked me if i wanted to stay in or go out with her for dinner. "Considering what happened the last time with the paparazzi, can we stay in, i dont wanna get grabbed at again," i said and she nodded remembering yesterday morning. The boys looked at us but me and Tulisa simply said that we would explain later, even though we had in intention of telling them at all. "What do you want for dinner muffin, we can order in, or i can cook something or whatever you want V," said coming out of the kitchen with a Capri Sun for us both. "Hey T, where are our Capri Suns?" Fazer crossing his arms like a 4 yr old, Dappy noticed and copied nodding his head. "You two have got legs and money, go to the sops and buy some, iv only got like 20 left, they got to last till Vharrey leaves," she said laughing. 20 Capri Suns to a normal person would last them ages, but i had only been there a day and we had both had at least 3 each.

Knowing T, she would fone Gareth to go to the shops and buy like 40 and come back with something else as well. "20 is hundreds tho T, just give us one each, you're only losing 2" Fazer pleaded, Dappy ran into the kitchen but before he could open the fridge i charged at him knocking him down on the floor. Tulisa burst out laughing holding Fazer back and Gareth came into the room. "Gareth, defend the fridge, their after the Capri Suns!" i shouted at him and he ran into the kitchen and stood by the door crosing his arms like a bouncer.

We all calmed down and decided to watch some more movies. "I vote for scary so i can see T crap herself!" i said raising my hand in the air, she glared at me then tackled me to the ground. "T, ok sorry im sorry, just watch my wrist its still a bit sore!" i said as she laughed at me and pulled me off the floor. "Are you sure you dont wanna go to the hospital, coz im pretty sure you should, but i aint gonna force you to do something you dont wanna do," she said bringing me into a hug. "Yeh im sure, i ean i no its a big deal but it seems like so much hassle for a cut!" i said looking u at her. "Yeh, but its not just a cut, its a deep and its so bad that you nearly black out everytime you see it cause you always see the blood coming outa it, just promise me if it happens again, we go to the ospital?" she asked hugging me tighter, i thought about it then answered her. "Fine i promise, but i still hate hospitals!" i growled, she smiled then laughed at me. "Dont worry muffin, i ate hospitals too, but ill be beside you, so dont worry, i wont leave you," she promised and i hugged her tighter.

We sat down at the couch after the boys left a few minutes later. "ok if we watching movies i vote for, IT and Aracnaphobia!" i screamed going for the controller. "Does it have to be scary mvies, and if so, why those ones?" she pleaded grabbing the controller before me. I laughed at her and she smiled at me anyway, even though se was kinda scared. I thought of an idea and told her about it, changing little things so she wouldnt fully click on. "How about we watch them wae Gareth and if you get scared ill hold your hand and Gareth can hug you, hws that?" i asked, using a kinda baby voice. "Ok, sure muffin, i do like horrors and scarys, just not those ones," she blushed and i laughed hugging her then pulling her down to the couch.