Chapter 50

Tulisa's POV

Gareth came back with the food and drinks and we thanked him. "Cheers babe!" I said and kissed him lightly. He bent down to collide our lips. I was a bit startled with Shannon. "Ha I knew it!" She screamed and Rick, Kate and Ryan gave her £5 each. "Am I missing something?" I asked and they laughed. "Oh I bet them £5 each that you and Gg would eventually get together! They said yous would probably just stay Close and Best friends, soul mates but not a couple!" She smiled and I laughed. Those kids, I just loved them loads.

We finished eating and I told the kids to stay in the living room while I take Vharrey somewhere. I was going to show her, her new room. She excused herself and I led her upstairs. We got to the top of the stairs and I told her to shut her eyes. She did so, and I opened the door. I quickly covered her eyes with my hands so she couldn't peak. I walked with her into the room and she wad giggling at how wr hand to walk. I counted to 3 and removed my hands. She gasped and covered her  mouth with her hand. She walked a bit more into the room and looked over everything. Het gaze went from het double bed, to her computest desk which had het brandnew laptop, tablet and kindle. I knew she loved to read. She looked at the walls and I had hung all of the N-Dubz awards I could.

She was smiling from ear to ear and moved again. She then saw her coffee table with a brand new stereo on it all loads of New music I knew she wanted. I got her all of Eminems albums, Lucy Hales New album, Demi Lovatos Unbroken and Demi Albums and a few others. She had tears in her eyes. I was proud of myself. She had a tv on the wall and loads of DVDs I thought she would like (Mostly Dinsey). She turned again and in one of the corners and a mat big enough for 2, and a few weights, (Incase she didn't want to go to the gym) She only saw half of her room before turning and running to me. "Thank you so much!" She whispered and I tightened my grip. "Anything for you babe, and you have only saw half the room by the way. She pulled away and I took her hand. I opened a door and showed her, her very on en suite bathroom. Not big but not small, the way she liked it. I shut the door and led her to the other one. I opened it and she gasped, I had bought hundreds of art stuff for her and paper, card and stuff. I led her back to her main room and showed her the rest. I had put B's guitar in here, and she smiled as soon as she saw it. I moved her again to show her a pic of every single thing she had sent me over Instagram. Well the edits anyway, and I had framed it. I had got a border and had it engraved saying, 'From You To Me' and she let the tears fall. I had got Gareth to do it when he had the chance. He had bought all of the stuff and set it upstairs. He had decorated the walls in a Paris wallpaper, light pink, purple and silver on it. She hugged me tightly and cried fully. "It's more than I would've ever have asked for! Thank you so much!" She cried and I kissed het head. "Always muffin, Always!" I said pulling her closer.

"Come on, let's go downstairs for a mminute, I have to twalk to Gareth!" I said and she nodded. "Oh, by the way, your stitches are coming out tomorrow, they could have been out a few days ago but they pushed it to tomorrow, I'll take you after we drop your mates off ok!" I said and she nodded shyly. We walked out of the room, shutting the door behind us and walking down the stairs. She ran to her mates and got some more food, it must have still been hot. I walked over to Gareth and pulled him into the kitchen.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked looking at me. I sighed and looked at him. "It's Vharrey, she has scars on her arm, and they look fresh, she is self harming! And she said she didnt!" I teared up but tried to hold them back unsuccessfully. They slipped down my cherks and Gareth wiped them away. I shuffled quietly and hugged Gareth. I looked over to Vharrey slightly, I made it look like I wasn't looking at her and she didn't seem to notice. She moved her sleeve to travel her arm. She flew her fingers over her scars then looked at me; still hiding my face. She.disn't know I was looking because she didn't show it. She looked at her arm again and clenched her fist. She pulled her sleeve down and took deep breathes.

She sighed and bowed her head. Was she ashamed? Did she know that I saw them? I moved my head since my tears had gone and I looked normal. She looked at me again and she nodded. She ran upstairs and I walked after her, she was in her room. "I'm sorry ok!" She said and I stood there looking at her. She say on the edge of her bed and I sat beside her. "Why though, I no you don't cut, from those marks, I'd say you scar, but that's still self harming babe!" I said and she let a few years slipped. She wiped them away quickly and looked at me. "Well I didn't lie when I said I didn't self harm, I don't class scaring as that, we I didn't, I dobt when I do it!" She said and I nodded slightly. "But why?" I asked she sighed. "I don't know, I get these moments were I don't no what I'm doing and it happens! I don't want to though, but my mind takes over!" She let more tears fall and I hugged her. "I know what you mean, I felt like that when I did it, but I cut instead of scaring!" I said and she looked at me. "But you had a better reason, you were a young carer, and loads of other things. You being a young carer alone is a good reason! My reasons are that I get bullied, I feel depressed, different, I'm self conscious and I push people away. Every person I have ever gotten close to has left me, and in different ways!" She cried hugging me tightly, placing her head onto my chest.