Chapter 26

Tulisa's POV

Vharrey started playing the guitar. She was playing the melody of the first song she wrote here, then changed to a different one. Andrew smiled and she looked up to him. "I can't believe you remember that!" He exclaimed, he was really surprised. He started to hum, and she hummed with him. He left my side and walked around beside her. He looked up at Dappy and he nodded.

Andrew POV

I walked around to Vharreys side. I looked up to Dappy who nodded, he moved and I stood behind her. "Here, let me!" I said wrapped my arms around her, but then I stopped. I moved away from her and walked over to Dappy. I was going to ask first. "Is it ok if I play the guitar, I'm only asking because it's your dad's!" I said and he looked at him. "Ok, since you asked, but break it even a tiny bit, ill brake you!" He said, it was his dad's, I understood. "Yes sir!" I said and walked back to Vharrey.

I slipped it out if her hands and gently strummed the song. She smiled and turned around. I sat at the island beside her and she smiled. She looked at Tulisa, I saw Tulisa's smile faded a little and I got curios. I stopped strumming and put my fingers to her chin. I made her face me and I looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry, pick a different song, I just thought I could change the memory we have of this one!" I sighed. I sung this song to her in the truck, and in the ambulance. "I know babe, but, later? I just.got that memory back!" She sighed and I wiped away her tears.

Dappy was at her side hugging her. "It ok moró, it's ok!" I guess he was talking Greek, I smiled at this. "How about we play, no one knows?" "You love that song!" I laughed and kissed her cheek.  I strummed the notes to Tulisa's bit, she sung that brilliantly.

if I slow down, I will get weak, if I can't, then I can't reach.

Everything we need us closer than it seems.

If I slow down, I will get weak, if I can't stand, then I can't reach.

Everything we need is closer than it,

No no-one knows your name,

Can't keep fighting, something has to change,

Don't need no helping hand, see no-one understands.

However this ends, hand in hand we'll remain.

I watched as she finished singing. I gently stopped strumming and gave her the guitar. "It's your turn babe, okay a song, your song!" I said and she nodded. Taking hold of the guitar.

Vharreys POV

I took the guitar and played. I was just messing about, I didn't really want to sing. I felt Tulisa's hand on my shoulder, "Play I.O.U!" She whispered in my ear and I nodded. I started to play I.O.U and Dappy smirked. He started to sing I.O.U then I switched into Fireflies. Fazer started to sing and then I switched into Counterfeit.

Tulisa started to sing.

I thought your love, was money in the bank yeah

That's what I used to think, yeah,

But it was nothing but a lie.

I stupidly believed it,

I thought it was real shit.

But it was Counterfeit.

She stopped singing and I stopped playing. "Hey guys, I need to go, I promised to spend the day with the boys, since they couldn't come here!" I nodded and Dappy kissed T on her cheek. He then kissed my head and left with Fazer. He had to leave aswell.

I Hugged Fazer and kissed Dappy on the cheek. They left afterwards and I sat on the couch. T sat beside me, I wondered where Andrew was. I knew when I saw him walk over with 2 Capri Suns. He handed Tulisa one then handed me the other. We smiled at him as he sat down beside me. I held his hand and we watched TV. I decided i wanted a dinsey movie marathon, i just wanted to snuggle up with Tulisa and Andrew to be honest. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side, i brushed it off thinking it was nothing. I used to get tht quiet a lot, so it meant nothing. I started to squirm about so Andrew got up and moved a bit giving me some space. I smiled at him and he smiled at me back. He kised my hand and held it tightly. I didnt noticed that Tulisa had shifted her gaze from the movie to me.

Tulisas POV

I looked over at Vharrey, she was squirming around a bit, i knew what that meant. She was in pain, i knew she was, and it looked like it was her side. She finaly cried out when i tried to move to check on her. "Tulisa, aghhhh, help me it hurts!" She screamed at me and i got up quickly and lay her down on the couch. She clutched at her side and i pried her fingers away, that would only make it worse. Andrew was holding her other hand and rubbing it, he tried but it didnt work, she wouldnt calm down. "Whats wrong Vharre, you have to tell me where it hurts!" I said and she cried, this was really hurting her. "My side, it hurts so much, i cant take it!"  She was seriously crying now, i couldnt take it ither. I grabbed my bag and searched for my fone. I finialy found it and Vharrey was still crying in pain. I called 999 and they sent an ambulance.

We got to the hospital and they took her away for a scan, she was still cringing in pain when we got there. I was alowwed in but when they said Andrew had t wait i told them i would too. I couldnt leave him himself when his girlfriend just got whisked away. He puched the wall and yelled once i got back to him. "This shouldnt be happening, she was meant to be fine!" He was screaming but calmed down hen i touched his shoulder. He broke down, i pulled him into my arms and hugged him. He was crying, he didnt fight the tears. "What are you talking about?" i asked him once he was calmed down a bit. "This, she wasnt meant to be back here, she should be fine, she much shit has happened to her and, no one deserves that!" He sighed and hugged me again. I hugged him back. A doctor came out. "Miss Contostavlos?" He asked and i lifted my arm, he walked over seeing Andrew was in my arms crying his heart out

"Yes, miss, we took her for a scan, it turns out she had bruised the inside of her abdamin, she has got repatead bruises, like she keeps doing it, it has been whats causing her so much pain, she will be fine, you just need to sign some papers, then you can go!" The doctor smiled and i nodded, he gave me the room number and Andrew was there in a flash. I ran after him, i wanted to see her too. She was laying down and smiled when she saw us. "So, how did you do that?" I asked and she smiled weakly, "I play a lot of sports and stuff, i coud have done hrough them, and since i keep playing the sports, i keep getting hurt, it must have been the broken rib which made it worse," She sighed and i nodded, i walked over to her and kissed her head. "BTW, Gareth will be here soon, i had to fone him when he went out, he says he hopes your doing ok!" I said and she nodded, she loved Gareth, i coud tell. I signed her discharge papers and she got her hoddie on. I held them both close as we quickly got into the car when Gareth got here. Vharrey wasnt going to be doing anything for a couple days. I had another surprise for Vharrey, she thought she was going home tomorrow. I foned her mum and she agreed with what i was planning, Vharrey only had 3 weeks left of her summer holidays, she had spent the other 4 with her family. She was mine until a few days before she started school again. Perfect.