Chapter 57

Tulisa's POV

I posted the first pic of Vharrey and I with of course Shannon aswell. "Well, that's u got loads of likes!" I said and the girls laughed. V screenshot the picture and posted it captioning it 'With mum and sis! Love you guys! xxx' And she  clicked post after tagging us. Shannon posted it aswell writing 'With my sis and T, happy memories! xxx' and of course tagging us both. We all liked and commented on each others posts then put our fones away.

Well me and Shannon did, my little daughter was typing and laughing. "What is my beautiful daughter laughing at?" I asked and she looked up at me. "Oh I'm texting Kev!" She mumbled and smiled back at her fone. "Ohh, someones in loveeeee!" Shannon sung and Vharrey blushed. "So, your point is?" She asked and my jaw dropped a bit. "You're a bit found to be on love aren't u?" I asked and she looked at me. "I don't think so no! You don't just develope new feelings as you get older do you? You don't have to be a certain age to feel pain do you? You automatically have it, so why can't love be like that? I know how he makes me feel, and all of the songs finally make sense!" She said and I smiled a bit. "Either way, he makes me feel safe, when I'm with him, I just, my mind goes all foggy and I love how he makes me.blush and laugh! And you know, all of those things!" She mumbled and her fone started to ring. She answered it then walked away a bit. She walked into the kitchen and her smoked slipped quickly from her face. I still heard her though.

How did you get this number?

No, I don't care, if she finds out she'll go insane and I'll get a beating or sumthing! Facebook was enough, IS enough, now please, just leave me alone right now ok? We could talk when I'm back in the county!

She hung up and came back; a big fake smile plastered on her face. She sat back down beside me and set her fone beside mine and Shannons. She sighed and rested her head on my chest. Shannon got up and went behind Vharrey. She wrapped het arms around her waist and moved so her chest was to Vharreys back. "Leave him, he had his chance, Facebook is enough, he should no that!" Shannon said and Vharrey nodded. "I guess I understand his point, but I don't care, if he wanted to see me, he'd visit! He never has!" Vharrey said and I turned and pulled them both close. "I'm not going to ask because I can tell you don't want to talk about it! But I'm here if you ever want to!" I said and they tighten their grip on me and each other. "Come one, let's have a movie marathon! These 2 days will fly by, go pick some!" I said and they giggled. Shannon helped Vharrey up and they went to the DVDs under the TV.

10 minutes later they came back to me. They settled down; one sitting either side of me. I wrapped my arms round them both and we watched quietly as the movie started.

Sorry for not updating as much! Been having a rough couple days! BUT I'M BACK!!! Prepare for loads of chapters!! xxxxx -V x