Chaptet 41

Tulisa's POV

The cars came about 5 minutes later. I got the kids and we went inside. We stayed quiet until we were out of my gates and on the road with other cars. "Ok, so I need to fone Billy two minutes!" I said and toned my mate Billy at Alton Towers. I explained the situation a bit and said I have extra security because I had 5 kids with me. I thanked him and hung up. "Ok my mate Billy will meet us ok, we will go in the back that's private and we will meet him there. We will get everything and when we get there, Vharrey put your sunglasses on ok. I don't want you getting swarmed since you are kinda famous, technically!" I said and the kids laughed, she nodded at me though too.

When we got there, all 3 cars went the same way. I put my sunglasses on as did Fazer and Vharrey. Gareth didn't bother because the others didn't bring theirs. "Do you guys bring glasses?" He asked and only Rick nodded. "Here babe, take mine!" Rick handed Kate his sunglasses and she kissed his cheek. They were so cute. "Ok everyone out of the car so we can go have some fun!" I said and they cheered. We got outside and I met Billy. "Here T, just be careful ok, we are kinda busy so you might get recognised!" He said and I nodded. After sorting everything out we went to walk in. I noticed that Rick went behind me to stand with Gareth and Fazer. He was nearly the same height as me, I was a bit taller. Andrew and Ryan went closer to the front and as I did this I noticed it. The kids were  blocking us in, all the girls anyway. I held Kate and Vharreys hand as we walked. That was sweet. The boys protecting us all like that, very sweet.

Vharrey was shaking a bit. She wad scared, I would be too. Andrew saw and took her hand rubbing circles with his thumbs. I squeezed her hand a bit and she squeezed back. I kissed her head and smiled. We walked around a bit before the kids saw something to go on. They all ran towards it except Vharrey. She stayed holding ny hand. "Come on V, you'll be fine!" Ryan called and she shook her head. "Fine you leave us no choice!" Fazer said and scooped her up from behind. She squealed a bit then laughed as she saw all of us run with her. Fazer stopped her from falling out his arms and set her down in the line. We all got scanned and went to our seats. Vharrey pulled me and Andrew with het to the 3 seater; holding both our hands as she went on the middle.

We went on a few more rides together and I saw Vharrey get less and less tense the more the day went on. After about 2-3 hours we went to get some food. I had brought some Capri Suns for us all, so when we got to a table on the corner I got them out. The Kids thanked me and Vharrey smiled. She sipped her juice then screwed the lid back on. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. She gave me a look that said 'Thanks but, I'm still scared'. I gave her a look back saying 'I know but you'll be fine', she smiled and laughed as her friends did. We talked and ate some food before we went on more rides.

It seemed to pass treally quickly; our tine at Alton Towers. Vharrey finally let lose and went crazy after our eye conversation. She kissed my cheek and held hands with Andrew as they ran to a ride. I walked with Gareth and Fazer to outside the line for their ride. They all smiled at us and got on the ride. About 5 minutes later they came back to us laughing. "Vharrey was screaming her head off!" Ryan laughed and so did everyone else. "So, big woop, T screamed when she went on that ride!" And I laughed. I did scream on that ride. Vharrey clutched her stomach and tried to hide it. She rubbed it a bit but continued joking and laughing. I excused us and took her hand. She walked with me out of sight and i lifted her top a bit, she was all bruised and red. "Your all bruised, was it from that ride?" I asked and she teared up a bit. "I started to panic when he was pushing the bar in. I stopped him afyer a few.clicks and that made a big space. I rattled against the bar the full time!" She whispered and I called Gareth over. "Listen I think you should go with the kids and take them on a few rides, I'm going to stay here with Vharrey and do some stuff here. She got hurt quite badly off of those rides!" I gestured to her slightly lifted top and he nodded.

He explained to Faze and the kids and Rick quickly ran over. "Hey babe, feel better ok, but you are going on a water ride with us, promise?" He said and she nodded. He smiled at me, kissed my cheek, then kissed her head and ran back. They all waved and Andrew smiled pointing to his right hand. She looked at her hand and saw the ring, she smiled back and turned to me. "Ok, what do you want to do?" She asked and I thought about it. "Let's go get a picture taken, but with no sunglasses or hoods!" I said and she laughed. "Ok, just no autographs or pictures until we get ours!" She warned me and I nodded; taking my hand in hers and pulling her into the line.

We waited about 5 minutes, I had my hood up and ssunglasses on. Vharrey had her sunglasses her and stood beside me holosing my hand. It was our turn and we took off our sunglasses and I put down my hood. "Hey, wait, yout Vharrey and Tulisa!" She said smiling. We both nodded and I hugged her. "So, what tyou of picture would you two like?" She said and I looked at Vharrey. "Em can we get the big one with the silver frame?" Vharrey asked lookiby at me, I nodded and the girl smiled. "Come over here!" She said and we went with her. There was a seat and it had a greenscreen behind it. "I don't usually do this but, want to pick a backdrop or load an image?" She said going onto Google images. "Em, how about-" I was cut off by Vharrey. "Mum, can we do a unicorn with wings backdrop?" She quickly corrected herself. "Em I mean T!" She blushed and the girl who we now know was called Alex laughed.

"You too are so cute and, if you want, we can get the unicorn that Tulisa usually uses?" Alex and Vharrey nodded. We saw her load it and on the camera screen it showed up. Alex told us to pose or do ananything, so Vharrey pushed me onot the seat and wrapped her arms around my neck. She placed her head on my left shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Don't let Andrew know we are doing this or he'll get jealous!" I laughed as did she and Alex took the picture. She showed it to us and Vharrey kissed me cheek. We were both still in front of the camera in our pose and Alex took another picture. "Sorry it was just so cute, don't worry, this one is free!" I smiled and kissed Vharrey's temple.  

Alex printed them in colour and framed them. She then put them in bags and handed us them. I hugged her and signed her arm and took a picture with her and signed the back. She asked Vharrey to sign it aswell and she did. We put on our sunglasses and Vharrey put up her hood with me. We thanked Alex and left. We had been about and hour. I don't know how we took that long. We went and found the boys and joined them. Gareth and Fazer kissed mine and Vharreys head.