Chapter 11

Tulisa's POV

She stopped singing and I was amazed, just utterly and completely amazed. I heard someone's stomach rumble and decided we should get dinner. "Hey muffin, we should probably get dinner, what do you want?" I asked her snapping her concentration. "Oh yea, em I'm not really hungry right now, I'll grab something though yea?" she said. "I just really wanna play some more and see if I can finish some of these songs, please cuz?" she was begging me, and added the "cuz" to butter me up. "Babe, you didn't need to butter me up with the 'cuz' ok, I woulda let you anyways!" I said walking up to her. She thanked me and I hugged her. She hugged back and I left, kissing her head, then shutting the door.

I walked to the stairs and was met by Gareth. "Hey T, listen, I'm sorry if I out too much pressure in y-" I cut off his sentence by pulling him into me. I kissed his sift lips, Vharrey was right, this was a chance, and I ain't gonna miss it. "GG, I don't care about the pressure, I care about you, I want you Gareth!" I said gasping for breath. "Great, so you wouldn't mind if I did thus?" "Did what?" but before he could answer he picked me up and slammed me against the wall. "Ok, one, no and to ouch!" I giggled before he shut me up by kissing me. I loved his kiss, it was a soft kiss, and I just love it. I started to kiss him back, I was against the wall, with my legs around his waist. I pulled away, "What about V, we can't ve doing this when she could just come and see us, she will probably think it's gross!" I giggled a bit then was taking by surprise.

"Well I didn't say anything for the 10 minutes I saw you do just there!" she smirked and laughed. "Fuck" I whispered. "No T, it's cute, you two are a great couple, happy you two figured it out!" She said, she came over two us and hugged us both. We both leaned down a bit because I was 5ft 6in and Gareth was around the same. Vharrey on the other hand, was maybe about 5ft 2.5in to 5ft 3in, so she was pretty small. I kissed her head and Gareth kissed her cheek, I laughed as soon as she said. "Hey GG, I love the kisses but, I'd keep them fir T yea?" "I can tell she loves them!" I blushed a bit and Gareth turned around. "Ok muffin, I'll use one of them right now!" When we noticed Vharrey I was lifted off of his waist. It didn't last for long when he picked me back up again and crashed me into the wall. "Gareth, stop doing thy your either gonna break the wall or me!" I complained and Vharrey laughed still standing there. "So you don't want a kiss?" he asked me and I answered. "No, of course I want a kiss, but with my feet on the ground and my now aching back not crashed against a wall!" I laughed and I got a surprise again. Vharrey came up behind Gareth and pushed him into me, and then she wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned on his back  "You can leave this position after you kiss him cuz , look at him, he's begging!" I looked at his face and he put on a puppy dog face. "Fine little cuz!" I said and pulled Gareth into me. We softly kissed and then my hands locked around his neck. His hands were on the wall and now they were under my baggy shirt on my bare waist. I pulled away because vharrey was still there, "Hey Muffin?" I called but she left. Gareth put me down and we both turned to find a note.

"Have fun, I'll be downstairs, come down soon coz Dappy text me saying he'd be round in 20. Just don't do it front of Dappy right now, u won't hear the end of it!! -V xxx

I laughed and turned to Gareth, "She's a smart one eh?" I asked him. He picked me back up and and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Why do you keep lifting me?" I asked him, I didnt mind it, but I was curious. "I like holding you," he shrugged. I burst outlaughing and he carried me down the stairs. I squirmed in his arms and ended up in his arms in the bridal position. He laughed at me and walked into the living room. I moved again and his hands were around my waist. "Ok can you put her down, I'm sick if you keeping her to yourself, I regret putting u two together now!" I looked up and saw Vharrey walking over to me and prying Gareth off my waist. I laughed and picked her up,"Someone jealous?" I asked her sitting her on my hip. we burst out laughing, we only did this for a laugh. "Course I'm jealous, have u met you, and she's mine GG, go kiss a shrub!"  She said looking at him. I burst out laughing and she dropped from my waist, hugging me tight.

Gareth's POV

I picked up Tulisa and threw her against the wall. I kissed her softly. She locked her hands around my neck, I didn't mind. I had my hands on the wall, as the kiss started to get deeper I placed my hands under her baggy t-shirt. As my hands touched her toned waist she melted into my body. She pulled away and mentioned Vharrey. To be fair I forgot about her, she left a nite saying Dappy was coming round. Tulisa loosened her grip and was already on the floor. After she read the note out loud I turned back around. I picked her back up and pushed her against the wall. She asked why I kept doing it and I explained my thoughts.

When we got downstairs we came to find Vharrey. She took Tulisa off of me and told me to kiss a shrub. I decided I didn't want to, so I picked them both up and sat down on the couch. "Aghhh, Gareth, what the fuck!" Tulisa screamed at me I laughed and stood up.

Vharreys POV

Gareth went to stand up, I looked over a Tulisa and she nodded. I pulled Gareth back down and Tulisa Sat on him. "Yea T, if you wanna do that make sure there's no 13 yr olds in the room!" "Just gross Gareth, ur disgusting!" I said and Tulisa laughed. "Ohh poor Gareth, did you think that I, that we were gonna,"Ohh Gareth, you have no idea!" she taunted him. I got up and ran and I waited at the stairs. Tulisa leaned down and kissed him, she quickly got off him and ran to be grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. Gareth was a bit dazed so we hid in the music room where no one went.