Chapter 5

We stayed in watching movies all day. We started with Disney movies, and finished with scary ones. We were watching a movie called P2, it was about a woman that worked in an office and got kidnapped by a stalker security guard in the parking structure for her building. We were watching the bit were she was In the car, and it was all quiet. "Fuckin Hell!" Tulisa screamed as the guards dog jumped into the car the women was hiding in. I burst out laughing at her, she was still panting and I laughed my head off. She looked down at me and laughed.

"Sorry for swearing muffin, just got a fright, I shouldn't be swearing in front a 13 yr old a couple of days after her birthday," I laughed at her. "How did you know I just turned 13?" I questioned her. She giggled at me. "When I was checking out your profile, I saw a pic of the N-Dubz albums, and Dapp's album," she paused. "I clicked on it and u said it was your birthday, so happy birthday" She smiled, proud of herself. I burst out laughing, thanking her for my birthday wish. I got the PS4 controller and paused the movie since it was online. I went to stand up but git grabbed around my waist and pulled back down again. "Get off T, I only wanna drink!" I groaned, but.noticed that Tulisa was in the kitchen sitting at the island laughing at me. I looked at my wait and noticed a man's arms around me. "Ok fine then, Gareth let me go, I wanna Capri Sun!" I begged and he stood up, throwing me over his shoulders.

I was still over his shoulder after 5 minutes. We were in the kitchen and he was talking to T, she laughed, but a different type of laugh, almost a special one. "Oi, wanna let me down you love birds!" I groaned. "That's it, come on down," She said helping me down. She winked at Gareth and then smiled at me. "What is it?" I said. "Do you like swimming?" she asked smiling at me. "Yeh, I love to swim, why?" I asked scared. "Do you think your wrist will get hurt if you went swimming?" she asked me "No, it shouldn't why?" I asked again. "Good!" she squealed. I gave her a weird look. Then all if a sudden I was being picked up by Gareth and getting run threw the house, Tulisa just behind him. I was squirming in his arms when he ran into the pool room throwing me in. I screamed as I hit the water. They burst out laughing as I swam to the edge of the pool and got out.

"Ok first, I'm not Tulisa, so don't throw me in water, and second, Stop throwing people in the water!" I screamed as they laughed. Gareth look at me. "V, you do look a little like her, I mean your just a younger her, but a different shell!" he smiled and I agreed a bit, so did Tulisa. "Hey T?" "Yeh?" she asked no longer laughing. I walked up to her and hugged her, getting her a but wet. She didnt seem to mind and hugged me back. I burst out laughing at her and she looked at me, "What?" she asked. "PAYBACK!" Screamed and keeping a hold of her, jumped into the pool, dragging us in. We burst out of the water and swam to the side, T just behind me.

We got dried and I got a fresh pair if clothes off of Tulisa again.  I walked out if Tulisa's room and noticed something maybe a bit weird. She was in the kitchen with Gareth, his hands around her waist. At first I thought nothing of it since they were friends and he was gay. I smiled though as soon as they were silent, looking into each others eyes. I stayed quiet to see what would happen. She leaned in a bit and so did he, his hands never leaving her waist. She paused a bit and then so did he. "I can't Gareth, I want to but I can't," she whispered, sighing and looking down. "Why not?" He asked taking a hand and pputting it on her face. I felt sorry for them but stayed quietc watching. She put her hand to his to take it away but stopped, she looked into his eyes. She sighed again, "Because, I'm not sure about you, I like you Gareth, maybe even like that but do you like me like that?" "I mean truely, as far as everyone knows, ur gay," she continued to whisper. "Yea T, I'm meant to be gay, but I like you like that, so I'm no longer gay, if anything I'm Bi," he said looking down. She pulled him close and kissed him, and he kissed her back forcefully. They pulled apart for air. "That's good enough for me!" she smiled and hugged him.

I turned around and opened the bedroom door then closed it again making a noise. They walked out of the kitchen and Tulisa walked up to me smiling. "How's your wrist?" she asked me leading me to the couch. She sat me.between then but I stood up and got a drink. I went back to the couchildren and sat beside T at the amend of the couch so her and Gareth were together. She shook it off and made mire space for me on the couch. I spread myself out laying my head on her lap forcing her close to Gareth. I snuggled up to her and then Gareth snuggled up to her aswell. They didn't notice me looking at them, but they smiled each other. I turned my head to the tv and pressed play again, finishing the movie.