Chapter 37

Vharreys POV

I walked with Tulisa to the bathroom. I slipped my vest top off and she checked my full back. There was no real bruises there. I slapped my fist into my thigh and winced and pain shot through my leg. She slipped my short keg up and saw something. I tried to look down but she stopped me again. "You have a hand print on you leg. I'll check your other one!" She slipped the other keg up and sighed. "You have another one here, but I don't think he hurt you like that. He wouldn't have left hand prints, too obvious, I think you be ok!" She pulled me into a hug and I cried a little. I slipped my vest top back on and walked out the room. I wiped away the tears and ran back to the boys. Andrew pulled me into avhug and kissed me. I kissed him back and cried into his shoulder. I felt like my life had just been torn apart. "Did he touch her?" I heard Andrew growl and I heard T answer him. "No, she had hand prints on her thighs, but if he hurt her he wouldn't have left them. Too dangerous!" He nodded and kissed my temple.

My fone rung and I went and answered it. It was Richard, I put it on loud speaker.

Hey Rick, what's up?

Its Kate, Rick is kinda, knocked out! She laughed a bit and I blushed.

Kate, what did you and Ryan do?

Hey Vharrey I didn't do nothing ok, it was Kate who- Kate cut him off.

Kevin, shut up! I didn't do anything...Ok maybe I did

Andrew burst out laughing then I quickly put my hand over  his mouth.

Your such a bitch Vharrey, why didn't you spill bout you and Drew?

There is no me and Drew, not anymore I don't think, we sorta broke up anyways, why r you teasing our dear friend Kevin Tommy Ryan? I laughed when I heard him shout.

Kate is going out with Rick! Shut up Ryan ughhh!

Wake him up or something, my brother gets Kate? Seriously?

Fuck you Drew, and to be fair your not biological brothers.

I don't care what we are and if you guys broke up, why are you together? Ryan laughed and I blushed.

Coz we r at T's house and we were sparing after those dicks that kidnapped us broke into the house and well, I nearly got smashed!

What! Sake, we are coming to get you guys, can we? Rick was up now I guessed.

Listen, we need to go, I'm kinda busy being distracted my Andrew and his cold hands. Andrew quit it! Anyways gotta go bye guys, love you! I hung up after that then hit Andrew.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he laughed. "Don't be a prick Drew!" I pushed him away but he caught me by my waist and spun me round. "Drew, your making me dizzy stop it!" I whined but he didn't. He spun us till he fell onto the floor. I landed onto his hard cheat and I hit him. "Not funny Drew, I feel sick now!" I went to get up but fell back onto his chest. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. I gasped for breath and then I got some. He sat me up so my legs were around his waist. We were sitting up on the floor when Tulisa and Gareth came over.

"So, those are your mate's then?" She asked and Andrew nodded. "Yea, Ryan and Rick are my brother's and Kate's her sister practically, we are a family!" I added on. "Which is weird since we have all went out with each other!" I said and then bowed my head for control.  "Not really, coz I've never been with Kate, but you on the other hand have been with-" "Ok I get it, it was a bam up get over it!" I whined then stood up.

I turned around my back to the door. I got the fright of my life when I felt someone touch me. "No no no no no, don't!" I ran to Tulisa and hugged her tightoy. I didn't bother to face who it was. "Vharrey, Its Dappy and Faze!" She said stroking my hair but I didn't move. I couldn't. I was scared of guys? Great, I'm now scared of guys! "Positive?" I blurted out before turning face them. "Sorry, I'm still dealing wwith some things!" I whispered and then hugged them both tight. I froze when I hugged Dappy. "What's the matter V?" He asked and I pulled away. "You, that aftershave, I recognise it, from this morning, I remember smelling that!" I walked backwards and back into T's arms.

"V, that wasn't me, listen I'm going to wash it off ok!" He left the room after that. What was wwrong with me! I knew it, I'm paranoided right now, amazing(!) I looked up at Tulisa who was looking down at me. "Babe, you scared of them, or guys in general?" I sighed. Faze left the room giving me some peace since I was a bit jumpy. "No it's just, I've been a bit jumpy!" "I mean Rich, Dappy, You, Dad and Andrew are fine. I just freaked at the smell and that he was out there, andbI don't know what he looks like!" I sighed then remembered what I called Gareth. "Dad?" T asked me and I looked at her. "You called Gareth dad!" I froze a bit then answered. "Did i? Oh well I meant Dad. Gareth!" I grunted and she smiled. "He is your dad isn't he?" She smiled and I nodded. I went and hugged him. "Yea Gg, your my dad!" I laughed as he kissed my head.

Andrew was standing by the punching bag and started throwing punches. "Hey Drew, why you using the bag?" I laughed and he looked at me. "Because I don't want to break that lovely ring of yours!" He laughed and I looked down. I hadn't taken it off yet. I didn't want to. "Touché!" I said and I let go of Gareth to hug Drew. "Just, don't tell Dappy what type if ring it is, he'll go mental!" Andrew laughed and I covered his mouth. "What did you say?" Dappy came through the door and stood there. "Nothing Dino, he was just talking about a ring!" I went back on my feet now and looked at Dappy. "Who's ring?" He asked and I hid my hand. "Mine, he was just asking why me and Vharrey were talking bout it!" T stepped in and I smiled at her. "Ok then, cool, Vharrey here it all washed off. Now can I get my hug blud?" He asked and i laughed. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly back.