Chapter 40

Vharreys POV

I was in the living room. All of us must have fallen asleep watching some movies. The patio doors made a noise. There was a man there. He wrote on the doors and then left. I got off of Andrew and tried to wake up T. She wouldn't wake up. Why not? She always did, she is a really light sleeper. No. I checked her pulse just in case. There was none. I freaked and checked Gareth. He didn't have one either. I checked everyone, they were all gone. I looked up and he was there again. I read his message out loud.

No one can help you

You are alone

Try and get away from me now

See you in hell bitch!

I fell to my hands and knees. I didn't cry, I couldn't. I stood up and looked at the doors. He waved at me then left, for good this time. I looked over to everyone, they looked so peaceful. Andrew had moved, he had fallen against Ryan. Gareth had his arms around Tulisa. She was clinging to him, she had her face buried into his chest and he was protecting her. Dappy and Fazer were turned facing T, arms out. Probably to help her. I walked into the bedroom and looked in the mirror. There was a mark on my face, like a mask had been there. He put a mask on me. I bet he drugged me again to get it on. He killed them, probably based or cyanide. I went into the living room and looked back at T. I noticed I had a mark on my arm. She tried to save me, not realising I was safe. I picked up fone and went to fone the police. It disappeared from my hands and I blacked out.

"Vharrey, wake up Vharrey!" I opened my eyes to see Tulisa shaking me lightly. "T!" I jumped up to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I knocked het backwards onto the floor and held her tight. She wrapped her arms round me and I buried my face in her neck. "What happened babe?" She stroked my hair and lay there with me. I didn't move, I was scared, I thought I her.

"You didn't lose me babe, what did you dream about?" She asked me and I realised I had said that out loud. "I woke up and I saw this man at the patio doors. I thought you were all speaking. He had wrote something and I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't. I checked your pulse and couldn't feel nothing. I.checked you all and yous were gone. I looked up and read the message. He waved at me then left. I ran into the bedroom and I had a mark on my face. He had put a mask on my face. He kept me alive and killed you all. I was so scared I had lost you. Gareth was protecting you and and you were clinging to him. He was hiding you and Dappy n Faze we're reaching out to him. And you had an arm out, and when I looked at my arm I saw nail marks. You tried to protect me and when I went to fone the police my fone disappeared and I woke up to you and well the know the rest!" I panted as I said it all at one. She tried to sit up but I stopped her. "No, don't, please!" I begged holding onto her tight. "Fine, come here hen!" She tightened her arms around me and we lay there. I was just so glad she was ok.

I held her down for 20 minutes. I just didn't want her to leave me. "Ok, we need to get up now!" T said still stroking my hair. I sighed and got up, pulling her up with me. I hadn't saw anyone other than T yet. I must have been acting like a baby, but after what I went through, who could blame me, and i am only 13. I turned around and saw everyone. Rick and Kate, arms wrapped around each other. Ryan standing beside Andrew. Dappy and Fazer on the other side of Gareth who had his arms folded. He looked at me, sympathy in his eyes. I didn't want sympathy, but I wanted it from him. He stepped forward and hugged me tightly. "You're ok, I won't let him hurt you!" He whispered in my ear and I nodded. "I know you won't dad!" He laughed as did I.

I pulled away and went into my group. They hugged me and kissed my cheeks. I loved them for caring. I went and hugged Fazer, than Dappy. He held me close and kissed my head. "Stay strong babe, we won't ever leave you until it's time!" He whispered and I nodded.

Tulisa's POV

"Ok guys, what do you want to do today? We have stayed locked up in the his long enough!" I said and they kids looked at me." Well, we no longer have to go to the cabin because Andrew explained. So I don't no, what do you guys want to do?" She looked at them and they shrugged. "Me neither. Daps, any ideas?" I asked and he shook his head. "Sorry T, got no idea what to do. I have to check on Kaye and the boys anyway so!" He said and I nodded. "Well, how about, we go to... Alton Towers!" I said and their faces lit up. "Aww T can we really?" Vharrey looked at me and I smiled. "Yea, I've got some extra money that I don't really need, and it's enough to go to Alton Towers. We can go all day till we need to leave!" I said and they all hugged me. "I guess I just figured out what it means to be a Mum!" I said and they laughed. "Yea, been busy T, haven't you!" Faze said and Mr and the kids growled at him. "Ok I surrender to Tulisa and her cousin and her little friends!" He said and we all laughed. "And to be fair, if they were mine, I'd be what, 12, 13!" I said and Vharrey laughed quietly. "Yea, that wouldn't work as you were a virgin!" Fazer said and I wasn't really laughing now. "Ok Fazer gross, they are only 13, geez I know they understand but come on!" I said and he apologised. "Hey guys, bring another pair if clothes just incase you don't dry in time ok!" I said after they had gotten ready. They nodded and Vharrey came up to me. "T, I'm a little scared, what if he is there and finds me?" She was like a little girl. Frightened and alone. "You won't be alone, and there are security everywhere!" I kissed her head and she nodded.

We got all of our stuff together and Fazer went to get his. He was coming for Vharrey, and the fact that he was a child. "Ok guys, some of you will have to go with Fazer that ok?" Kate and Rick nodded and I laughed. Fazer pulled up waiting for the kids to get in. "Ok Fazer you git Rick and Kate, if got the others!" I said and he nodded.

My fone started ringing before any of us could leave. "Faze wait a minute, it's security!" I shouted and he honked.

Yea?

Tulisa, we have been told to tell you that because of the circumstances, we have to drive you in our cars. We can fit you all in and we will have two copy cars with us to stop targeting!

Yea right ok, em how ling will that be?

About 5 minutes Tulisa, that ok?

Yea sure, thanks Joe

I got out of the car and so did everyone else. Fazer Rick and Kate came over. "Ok, we have to go in security cars, they will bring 3 cars, we will get in one then 2 will he distractions ok? 5 minutes at the most guys!" I said and they nodded. The Kids looked at each other then ran over to the grass. They lay down on my the grass together. Ryan in the middle. Vharrey lay her head on Andrew's shoulder, and Kate lay hers on Ricks. Vharrey and Kate held Ryan's hands and they lay smiling and laughing. I joined them with Fazer Gareth and my bag. The Kids put theirs above their heads. They were a good group, I hope they stayed like that.