Chapter 55

Vharreys POV

I moved to hide my face as the sun hit it. I banged into something, but it was something familiar. I wrapped my arms around the person and burrdied my head in the persons neck. "Wake up!" I heard the person say gently and I opened my eyes. "Do I have to Mum?" I begged and I felt her light and loving laugh. Mum looked really pretty. Her dark wavy hair was falling over her left shoulder. The sun hit it and made it glow. I smiled at the sight and sat up. "What?" She asked and I shrugged. "Nothing Mum, nothing!" I said and she nodded kissing my head.

I stretched a bit then remembered last night. I shuddered and I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "What is it moró?" I heard Mum ask and i sighed. "Nothing, I just remembered last night! Anyways let's go get ready and then some breakfast!" I said jumping out of her warm embrace and over to my wardrobe. "Sure thing babe!" She said and kissed my head before leaving. I was alone in my room now. It was only me and mum in here so dad must have been with the gang downstairs.

I looked through my clothes and picked out my black skinny jeans; that were baggy on me!  My white Ibiza vest top, and my black Lee Coopers. I quickly went for a shower then got changed.

I slipped out of my room after shutting my door and went downstairs. I was going to let my hair dry naturally as it was quite warm. I saw everyone in the living room but one person. Mum. I waved at everyone as I walked into the kitchen. She was making pancakes for us. She was amazing. I slipped my hands around her waist and hugged her tightly.

"Hey baby, what's up?" She asked me; pulling me to her front. She had finished now anyway. "Nothing, just wanted a hug!" I mumbled and she hugged me tighter. "Ok babe, whatever you say!" She laughed and i sighed. I was going to miss her. "Ok, come get it!" She shouted through to the living room and everyone smiled walking in. "Take a plate guys and then sit at the island, we dobt have much time before we need to go!" She said and picked up two plates. She lat them on the island and sat me on a chair. She sat down beside me and we started to eat our delicious breakfast. Mum and put fruit and fresh orange juice in the middle of the table for us if we wanted and I took some fruit. I took a small glass of orange juice and started to eat.

I saw T smile at me, and then I smiled back. I was eating properly again, I never ate breakflast, but now I was! I was getting better, now I wad extremely happy and I was no longer scared about the doctors. I finished my breakfast and helped T with the dishes.

"You don't have to help me Vharrey!" She said smiling down at me. I smiled back at her. "I want to!" I smiled at her and she nodded. We finished with the dishe's and I dried my hands. "When treble leaving mum?" I asked her smiling weakly. "Right now babe, come on, let's go get everyone!" She said and I nodded holding her hand. We went into the living room and got everything together. Once we all got our stuff together we made.our way to the cars. Again we had decoy cars just incase.

When we got to their hotel we all got out to say goodbye. I looked at the doors and Andrew was there. He walked down smiling. "Congrats you two, I'm happy for you guys!" He said and kissed my cheek. He hugged Ryan and I hugged him. "Thanks Drew, I'll see you at school yeh?" I asked mailing and he nodded. "Of course!" He said and stepped back. I turned to Rick. "Bye baby, I'll see you back home, have fun!" He said and hugged me. I kissed his cheek and he kissed my head. I moved onto Kate and cried a little hugging her. "I'll text you yeh?" She laughed through her tears and I joined her. "Yeh!" I whispered and turned to Kevin. "I'm going to miss you so much!" I whispered and he hugged me tightly. His hands wrapped around my waist and I clung to his belt. "I know you will, but I'll see you in a couple of days at school though yeh babe?" He asked and I nodded. "I love you!" He said, loud and clear and i let my tears fall. "I love you too Kev!" I whispered and pulled his head down so our lips touched. I kissed him forcefully and tightened my grip on him. He done the same and a few minutes later we pulled away. "Vharrey, the paps are here!" T warned and I shrugged. "I don't care!" I whispered and pecked his lips again. "Bye!" I said and stepped backwards into T's arms. They all waved goodbye and went into the hotel.

I turned into Shannons arms now and she hugged me tightly. "You will see them soon!" She whispred and I nodded. We stepped into the car and left for the doctors. Kev was right. I'll be fine!