Chapter 35

Tulisa's POV

Vharrey was tapping her fingers against the island table. Dappy was sitting behind her, he had his hands on her shoulders. She sighed and it was only when I looked at the clock, her eyes lit up. "You can go get him now!" I said and she was up quicker than I could blink. Dappy grabbed her wrist and she turned around. "Dappy, I know ok, I know!" She whispered and kissed his cheek. He let go of her wrist and she ran upstairs. She didn't bother getting ready the past couple days. She changed her boxers and vest tops. That was it really.

"Vharrey, you gonna put the rest of your clothes on today?" I asked and she stopped. "Why, you making me?" She laughed and I laughed too. "No, but Dappy might!" I warned and shot him a glance. "I'll put some on later ok Daps!" She said and ran up the stairs. I moved to sit on the couch. I forgot I was holding Gareth's hand and the boys saw. He went to drop it but I held on. I pulled him onto the couch and he sat next to me. I was just going to ignore them if they brought it up. They did. "T, why you holding his hand?" Rich asked and I looked up at him. I shrugged and Dappy smiled.

"I told you man, I knew it blud!" Dappy said dropping next to me on the couch. "Told him what?" I asked and he winked at me. "Oh yea right now I got it!" I forgot that Dappy had probably clicked on. I remembered when we first met Andrew and Dappy winked when he was talking about people kissing his little cousins. "So, how long?" Rich aasked and sat down. "Officially, just over a week, but unofficially 6 months!" I smiled and tightened my grip on Gareth's hand. More like his free hand ad his other was behind my back. I figured out his thoughts and moved so my back was to him. I went onto my knees and Gareth slipped his hand into my back pocket. "6 months, congrats then!" Dappy kissed my head and shook Garethos hand. He didnt warn Gareth about hurtiby me. He knew he wouldn't. Rich came and kissed my head and also shook Gareth's hand. Great. Now they knew, no more hiding.

"T...What are we going to do?" Dappy said and I looked up at him. "I don't know, I mean he was in my house, he lifted her top and wrote on her bandages. He could have raped her, and he didn't. He is taunting her Daps, who knows what he acutely did to her!" I was starting to gasp for air as images flashed through my brain. "Babe, he didn't touch her, she would've woke up if he touch her skin!" Gareth said kissing my cheek. Then I froze. "T, What is it?" He said and I turned to face him. "Drugs, what if she was drugged while sleeping. Like putting chloroform on a rag over her mouth and nose, so she would breathe it in!" I stood up and ran to the stairs before all the boys grabbed me.

"I need to ask her, check her. He could've touched her!" I growled at them all. "T, he didn't rape her or anything. He said he wouof save her for later. He also said so close, she must have stirred and he needed to leave!" Gareth pulled me into a hug and I hurried my head in the crook if his neck. "She is fine, trust me, he wouldn't have touched her here!" Gareth pulled away and kissed my head. I wiped away my tears and kissed him. I pulled away and he lifted me up and lay me on the couch. "Now, give her some time with Andrew, she may have been upset with him, but you can tell he didn't cheat. What if they hacked his fone and sent that message to break them up? To keep them away from each other? What they didn't count on was theit live for each other. They have to try very hard to get to her now!" Gareth kissed me again. He went to pull away but I lifted my hands and held him there. I pulled away after that and hugged him.

"Listen T, me n Faze gonna search around the house and grounds. Make sure there aint no bugs or cameras ok!" Dappy kissed my head and so did Rich. They left and started out in the garden. I pulled Gareth onto the couch and kissed him. I didn't really know why but I deepens the kiss. I moved so he was fully on top of me. "I'm gonna crush you ya know!" He laughed when he pulled away for air. "I don't care!" I took a deep breath and pulled him back down onto me. I need to get my mind off of everything, bandit was working till I heard a big thud from upstairs. We pulled and I moved to sit up. I froze. "The Kids!" I screamed and me and Gareth ran upstairs. We were quiet and creeper up to the door. I opened it and got a shock.