Chapter 60

Tulisa's POV

Me and Shannon sat on the couch as Vharrey started to wake up. "Hey conto!" Shann said and Vharrey smiled when she saw her. "Hey Shann, where's mum?" She asked as she hadn't seen me yet. "Right here babe!" I said as I pulled her back against me and wrapped my arms round her waist. "Hey mummy, what's up?" She asked and I sighed. I quickly shot a glance to Shann and she shook het head slightly. "Nothing babe, just glad you woke up!" "We gotta get everything packed since your leaving tomorrow morning!" I said and she nodded.  We all got ready and met back in the living room. Vharreys fones buzzed and she dived for it. "It's April!" She squealed and Shannon sprinted over to her. "I haven't talked to her all summer how is she?" Shannon said and Vharrey pushed her onto the couch. "My sister!" She growled and Shannon pulled her down to her. "She is my friend too!" Shannon said and laughed with Vharrey.

"Who's April?" I asked and the girls looked at me. "She is one of my beat friends, like my sister almost!" Vharrey said and I sat beside her.

This is just an idea of what could happen! Maybe in the futer or in the sequel Always: Tulisa and Me! Already got chapters and ill post as much as i can ok? ok! Love my readers, and remember, comment and vote please, thanks!! xxx -V