Chapter 16

Tulisa's POV

We were in the car. Luckily we had tinted windows, so the cameras couldn't get through. Vharrey was shaking, I pulled her into me. Well, more like tried, as soon as I touched her she gasped and shied away. Once she noticed it was me who touched her, she took hold of my hand and slipped under my arm. She was still shaking but not as much. I was thinking about how she called me mum, I wasn't her mum, I was her cousin. Maybe she was just so scared she shouted for her mum. But why do it in Greek so only I can understand. And why did i answer to her like her mum. "Muffin, why did you call me mum?" I asked her, stroking her soft ginger hair. "I don't no, I just think of you like a Mum more than a cousin I guess!" I nodded and pulled her onto me lap. She lay her head in the crook of my neck and I rubbed her back. We were like this the full way home.

When we got home I got outa the car. I still had Vharreys hand in mine. I heard chatter and turned to see paps running towards us. Vharrey wasn't fully out if the car yet. I turned around and pushed her in again getting in behind her. "Vharrey hide your hair, put the glasses on and put your hood up, there's some outside!" She sat up and did as i told her. I fixed some bits and grabbed her hand. We got out of the car and she ran to Gareth who was waiting for her. He picked her up and ran inside, I walked up to my house after the driver left. The flashes were going off and everything, but all I could think about was her. They started asking questions about her.

Who is she Tulisa?

Why are you hiding her?

Did you kidnap her?

Why did she call you Mum?

Is she your daughter?

Who's the dad?

I got into my garden and locked the gates. I ran into my house, locking the doors and shutting the blinds and curtains. I found Gareth in the kitchen. "Where is she?" I asked not seeing her.  "She ran upstairs why?" he said confused. I bolted up the stairs to the bathroom, just making sure she wasn't doing anything stupid. I then heard music coming from down the hall. I walked to our music room and carefully opened the door. She had her earphones in and was playing the guitar. I was so glad she turned to this and not scaring herself. She started to sing so I let her saying nothing.

No no-one knows your name

Can't keep fighting

Something has to change

Don't need a helping hand

See no one understands

However this ends

Hand in hand we'll remain

This is more than a dream

Though it's further than we see

I know we'll get there

She began to slow down, almost as if she was about to cry.

If I slow down, I will get weak

If I can't stand, then I can't reach

Everything we need is closer than it seems

If I slow down, I will get weak

If I can't stand then I can't reach

Everything we need is closer than it seems

She stopped there, stopped singing and stopped strumming.

"Yea, no-one ever seems to know!" she sighed.