Chapter 18

Vharreys POV

I lay there in bed. I couldn't sleep. I was just so scared for tomorrow. I know that I'm the one that doesn't really show emotions. Yea I'll show I'm happy or angry, but if there is something wrong with me or I'm scared I don't really show that. I decided that I need T. She always makes me feel better. I just feel horrible for having to wake them up. I quickly got out bed and opened the door. I was really light on my feet so I ran to the guest room beside mine. I opened the door glad that they were in there. They were cuddled up together and I didn't wanna wake them, but I just had too.

"T, T, wake up," I whispered nudging her a bit. She was a light sleeper, so she reacted at the sound.

T: What's wrong moró?

V: I'm scared about tomorrow T

V: I mean they'll find out everything, and I don't know if I want that!

T: I know your scared V, so much you woke us up, wanna sleep with us tonight?

V: Yea if you don't mind and, is Gareth awake?

G: Yea muffin, I'm awake, you woke her up and now I'm cold!

He grumbled, he took hold of ny hand and pulled me in the bed.

V: Guys are you sure?

G: Yes, you need your sleep, and so does T, go to sleep you two ok!

V: Thanks guys!

T: Always.

I was in the middle. T pulled me close to her and wrapped her arms around me. I felt really safe with her close. Gareth pulled the covers over us and he lay his arm out. Tulisa felt it and put her head on his arm. I turned to face T, she still had her arms around me. "Vharrey, go to sleep ok, I'm here you will be ok!" Gareth whispered. I pulled his free arm over me and T. He laughed quietly and soon enough. We were all asleep.