Chapter 51

Vharreys POV

After admitting to T everything I was thinking I felt better. I knew she wouldn't leave me if I wasn't what she thought I was; This tall, beautiful, smart and strong girl who was numb to most normal things! I was crying into her chest until she lifted my head up. "If you think that I'd judge your reason for hurting yourself? Know I never would, I'd never judge you and I never have, I'd never care if you thought you were worthless or anything, because I know it isn't true! You are depressed a bit, I can tell, and school obviously makes it worse! And for people leaving you, what if they didn't have a choice! I know B didn't have a choice, but he won't have left you! He'll always be in your heart!" She said and kissed my cheek.

"I know, but it doesn't make it any easier!" I whimperd and she rubbed my back. "Just, try not to do it ok! If you feel like you need to, come and tell me ok?" She asked and I nodded, I was going to try to stop, I had to!  We walked down the stairs and I winked at Gareth, he smiled as he saw T smiling, walking in behind me. "Wi wis tha about?" Rick asked, obviously going back to the way he usually talked. He was quite respectful In a person's home who he didn't know well personally. "I see your comfortable!" I said and he smiled, nodding at me. I sat on Ryan's lap and he kissed me lightly.

We talked to a while before we decided to go to sleep. Rick, Kate and Kevin were going back to there hotel with their mum's as they they are leaving. Mum said Shann can stay until I need to go home, she will drop her off at her hotel. Mums gonna get a security car so all 7 of us can.rife together. After we have dropped the gang off, Shann is coming with me, mum and dad yo the hospital so I can get my stitches out. I was really happy Shann could come, I felt safer having her there.

I pulled everyone upstairs to reveal my bedroom. They all gasped and wowed, as they walked into more. I looked back at my he'd and I noticed it wasn't double. I'm sure T had mentioned it was double. I studied it and I figured it out. IT WAS KINGSIZE! Mum had bought me a kingsize bed, she was amazing! I sprinted downstairs, I was obviously still light on my feet as when I slid into the living room I saw more than I wanted to. T and Gareth were laughing and kissing on the island table. I moved closer and it looked like T didn't have her shirt on anymore! I turned around and walked backwards into the kitchen. "Ok, em, stop the kissing and put a shirt on? Or don't I don't care!" I turned and T was blushing. She had a shirt on, well what was left of one, Gareth had ripped it.

"Em give me two minutes?" She asked quietly and I sniggered, walking back into the living and slumping down on the couch.

Tulisas POV

I was kissing Gareth until I heard Vharrey. I asked fir two minutes and she sniggered walking into the living room. My voice was crackily and my throat dry. I jumped down from the table and ran around looking for bobbles. "In your room, my bobbles are on the bathroom counter!" Vharrey shouted and I blushed; running into my en suite bathroom.

I quickly got the shreds on my shirt and bundled them to the side; tying it with two of het bobbles. I walked quickly back to the living room and sat beside my 'daughter'. "What's up?" I asked holding her hand and she smiled cheekily while hugging me. "I just came to say your a liar, it's kingsize and you said double, but I also wanted to say thank you, for that bed, we have more room!" She hugged me tighter. 'Anything for my daughter' I thought and she pulled away to look at me. "You think of me as your daughter?" She whispered and I realised I'd said that out loud. "Yea baby, I always have, now go to sleep!" And she got up off the couch. She kissed my cheek and i slapped her butt as she walked away to tell her to hurry up. She turned and glared at me and I smiled at her. She smiled back and sprinted upstairs. I loved my daughter so much, if only she really was my daughter, I'd be truely happy forever!