Chapter 12

Vharreys POV

I pulled Tulisa into the music room and pulled her behind the desk. "Wait, are you outa breath from running, or kissing Gareth?" I asked her as we sat against the wall. "Oi cheeky, and both!" she said laughing, I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up. It didn't work very well as I used my right wrist and I twisted it. I bit my arm tears filling my eyes, "Muffin what's wr-" she trailed off as she saw my wrist. She pulled me up and I ran out the room, she was just behind me. The blood was rushing out my cut, it was seeping out the bandage and was all over me. I got to the stairs, I got dizzy and leaned forward, before ny eyes closed I heard someone shout my name and felt arms around my body. I couldn't hold on anymore, my eyes closed and gravity took over.

Tulisa's POV

She ran out the room and I was behind her. She got to the stairs, I saw her start to fall forwards,  I called her name as I got to her. She didn't answer, she fell forwards and I wrapped my arms around her body. I fell forwards with her in ny arms. Everything went in slow motion, I pulled her into my body and turned so she was on top if me. Suddenly everything sped up again and we fell down the stairs. I banged against the stairs and we hit the floor, my last thought was keep her safe.

Tulisa's POV

I woke up to a beeping noise. I looked around and I was dazed. "W, where am I?" I asked still dazed. I saw soneone beside me. I couldn't make out who it was. "You're in the hospital T, and caught Vharrey and you both fell down the stairs!" I recognised the voice, it was Gareth. Everything was flooding back to me. "Where is she, I've gotta get to her where is she?" I tried to sit up but someone held me down. My vision cleared and I saw it was the doctor. "I'm sorry Miss, Contostavlos, but you have to stay here right now, you had a serious fall!" the doctor explained. "You have broken your arm, fractured your wrist, and cracked some ribs!" he explained again. "No I don't care, you don't understand, I need to see her, is she ok?" I was so scared for her. "She is fine miss, we dealt with the cut on her wrist, and she cracked a few ribs aswell," he has sympathy in his eyes, I didn't want it.  "I need to see her!" I screamed at him now. "Miss, she blacked out, she now may now awake but, I don't want to put mire stress on you, you banged your head and got knocked out!" he answered me. "Don't you understand, your causing me more FUCKING stress by keeping her away from me!" I screamed at him and shrugged out if Gareth's hold. "Ok, I'll see what I can do, and well done with dealing with her wrist, you really helped us, she has stitches and be careful," "You protected her from the fall, but she will still be sore!" he told me and walked out.

Vharreys POV

I was awake and in some pain. I was fucking raging at the doctors from keeping me away from Tulisa. The doctor came in and I growled. "Oh, are you another doctor to tell me I can't see Tulisa, well fuck off!" I growled at him. He laughed and I fumed at him. "Stop fuckin laughing and take me too her, stop being a prick!" I fumed at him. "I came to tell you she us awake and wants to see you," he laughed and I sighed. He helped me to her room, I was still fuming. Be we got there he spoke to me. " You're a little young to be swearing arnt you not?" he asked me I looked at him. "Well, if someone gets me angry I start swearing like a trooper, or if I get a fright or something!" I explained to him. He nodded then opened the door to Tulisa's room. "Tulisa!" I squealed as I ran over to her. "Vharrey!" she screamed and ran into her arms. "I'm so happy your ok, those stupid fucking doctors wouldn't let me see you!" I planted and she pulled away looking at me. "Sorry, I swear when I'm angry, and them nit letting me see you got me angry!" I explained, she sighed but pulled me.back into her arms. I was home, with her, I'm at home.