Chapter 33

Tulisa's POV

Vharrey lifted the laptop off of her knees and onto the table. She stretched a little bit and I heard something crack. She winced. "Vharrey, you ok?" I crooned and she feel backwards onto the couch. "Yea, yea, that was just my wrist!" She laughed and I sighed. Good, she was happy again. I checked the time and saw that is was 3 in the morning.

"Vharrey, its 3am, we should probably go to sleep!" I said and she sighed. "Nope, we are going to finish season 2 of castle. I have saw them, but you haven't. So we have to watch them!" She said, picking up the laptop and loading the next episode. She pressed play then snuggled back into my side. Half way through the episode she was asleep. I could tell by her steady and even breathing.

I text Gareth to tell him to come downstairs. He headed up there to give us some time alone. Who knows whatt he was doing. I heard his footsteps on the hardwood floor. He came up behind me and set his hands on my shoulders. "What you watching T?" He asked quietly seeing as Vharrey was sleeping. "Castle, it's so funny, I quite like it!" I answered and he rubbed my neck.

I felt his hands put some pressure here and there. I leaned back a bit, putting more pressure on my shoulders. He slipped his hands slowly down my chest. I moved a slight bit but not much. I leaned forward the move the laptop then fell back. Vharrey groaned a bit, she moved and I think she knew Gareth wad there. Gareth looked away and I saw her eyes open. She winked at me then mover to the other end if the couch. I laughed quietly and she nodded. She went back to sleep.

Gareth came back with a blanket and lay it over her. She was really back to sleep now and she snuggled into the thick fabric. I moved so Gareth could sit behind me. He pulled me back into his chest and I let him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We continued to watch Castle for as long as we could. I was wearing a shirt now so he started to caress my stomach.

He slipped a finger in between the hole in my shirt caressed my stomach again. He then unbuttoned my shirt bit by bit until his hand was funny on my stomach. "Gareth, you better watch yourself!" I warned but he ignored me. He fully unbuttoned my shirt now. I would've stopped him but honestly, I didn't to. I was wearing skinny jeans but yet Gareth still managed to set his hand just under the waist line.

He didn't do anything though. His fingers were on my hip bone and he lightly tapped them. I moved a bit. Well acutely I tried to. He righted his grip around my body so I couldn't. My head was swirling, and I had forgotten about his hand on my stomach until he started to slowly slip them up to my chest. I couldn't get my hands free so i couldn't stop him. I got one hand free and instead of moving his. I teased him. I slipped it slowly down his shirts and rested my hand on his thigh. He stopped doing everything.

"T, don't even think about it!" He warned but I didn't, I lightly tapped my nails on his leg and he retracted his hands. I slowly pulled mine away. Bad idea. He lifted me up from him and carried me to my extra room. He threw me onto the bed and I laughed. "What you planning?" I asked, but it wasn't worth it. He climbed onto me and kissed my neck. There was no point in asking as I soon figured it out.