Chapter 28

Tulisas POV

 It was starting to get really late. Vharrey still thought she was going home tomorrow morning. Well to her Uncle's house, but im kepping her, shes mine. "Ok, you guys better go to sleep ok, remember your going back to your mum tomorrow babe!" Isaid and she nodded. She got up off of Andrew's lap and held his hand. He got up and they went into the bedroom. I knew the most they would do is kiss and cuddle. I was ok with them like that, i knew they wouldnt do anything like that here, not at their age anyways. I turned to see Gareth put the chair back and sit on the couch with me. "So, when are we going to bed cuddles?" I asked and he smiled. "Whenever you want babe, its your choice tonight!" He said and i smiled. I turned off the TV and grabbed his hand. He was going to go into the guest room beside mine. I continued to pull him upstairs. He was a little confused i could tell.

"T, where we going?" He asked me and i pushed open the door to another bedroom. I pulled him inside and shut the door. "Why are we in here, and not downstairs?" He asked sitting down on the bed. "Because, i dont want them to hear me do this!" I pushed backwards onto the bed and kissed him. He kissed me back and i climbed onto the bed properly. He was stronger than me so he threw me onto the bed. He laughed as he was now on top of me, i giggled and he kissed me. I hated the space between us, i pulled him against me and he laughed. "What, i dont like the space between us!" I said in an innocent tone as he broke the kiss for air. "Sure, ok, thats the reason!" He was teasing me, i knew he was. I pulled him back down and kissed him again. He slipped his tongue along my bottem lip asking her entrace. I accepted and he smiled into the kiss. 

Gareth's POV

I slipped my tongue across her bottem lip. Surprisingly she accepted and it caused me to smile into our kiss. I felt the kiss start to get deeper, i moved my lips to her neck. I gently pecked it before she pulled my lips back to hers. She moved and i fell onto the bed. She was careful not to break the kiss, she moved on top of me and smiled. She had pulled away for air. "What are we doing?" She asked, she was panting. She sat on my lap as i was lying down. I wondereed what was wrong with her. "Hey babe, what do you mean, what are we doing?" I asked, some of her beautiful hair had falled. So i reahed up and tucked it behind her ear. She leaned into my hand and sighed. "I dont know, i mean why are we hiding this from everyone?" She asked and i pulled her down onto my chest. "We can tell them if you want, this is your choice just as it is mine!" I said, gently rubbing her bare arms.

She sighed again. "I dont know, do you think we should?" She asked and looked up at me. I thought we should, but only if she agreed. "I do, just so we dont have to hide or have your little cousin come up for an idea for us to have a few minutes together!" She quickly sat up and looked down at me. I looked into her crystal blue eyes. Hope. I saw hope. I knew she didnt trust many guys, thats how we have never went any further than kissing before. "Listen babe, i will only tell if you want me too, if it will nupset you if we tell then we wont!" I said and she nodded. She wasnt ready to tell yet. I understood. She moved a bit and i looked down. Her lips touched mine gently, i kissed her back. Her hands moved onto my sides. She moved again and was back on top of me. I didnt mind, if she wanted to kiss, then i wouldnt fight her. I loved to kiss her. Her soft strawberry tasting lips. I must sound crazy right now. I thought to myself.

Tulisa's POV

I had moved so i was back on top of him. I didnt even know what i was doing to be honest. I just wanted to kiss and cuddle him. I sounded like a teenager, to be fair, i was just out of my teenage years kinda. I laughed to myself, yea right, im a child! It caused me to smiled into the kiss. He moved his hands onto my back. My hands were still on his sides. I felt him pull me down against him, i let him. I deepend the kiss as our body's touched. I felt him move, i groaned as he grabbed me and threw me onto my back. I held him close to me as he did that though. I didnt want the kiss to be broken. I put my hands onto his face, he put his onto my ribs. I was urprised he didnt move them, you coould kinda feel my ribs i thought it was horrible. Gareth had helped me i stopped eating a while back. It was when things were bad for me. The more i thought about it i realised that Gareth had always been there. Even before we got these feelings, he was always there for me. It hit me then, he was the one, he was mine.

I pulled out of the kiss and looked at him. "I just realised everything you've done for me, now im gonna do something for you!" I paused to catch my breath. "Im not going to hide you, you are mine, and we are going to tell them, i trust you!" I coulnt believe i just admitted that. It was true though, i did trust him, and he trusted me. He smiled at me and i pulled him back into a kiss. I felt that we couldnt help ourselves but deepen the kiss. I gave in. Without braking it i moved my hands to the top of his shirt. I started to undp the bottons but he stopped me and i looked at him. "Are you sure?" He asked me, i was greatful for someone that considerate. But i was sure. "Im positive!" I said and pulled him back into a kiss. I unbuttened his shirt and he took it off. He then hesitated before touching the buttons on mine. I smiled at him. I took his hands to my top button and undid it. He now knew i was sure. He undid the rest of the buttons on my shirt and took it off me. I smiled again and pulled him down on me.

We continued to kiss for a while. Gareth held his hands on my waist. I hooked my fingers into the loop holes on his jeans. I pulled him down on me again, he always made the space everytime i moved. He kissed me deeper and i moved my hands. He quickly got my hands and put them into his back pockets. I laughed and so did he. He slipped his hands back onto my bare torso. I groaned as his hands were cold. He flipped us so his weight wasnt on me. I moved my hands away and i stopped. I didnt no wether to or not. I looked at gareth and he took my hands. "Only if your ready!" He said and kissed me. I decided i was. I quickly moved my hands to his jeans and undid the button. I slipped his jeans off of him. He pulled me close to him. I undid my shorts and slipped them off. I knew i could trust Gareth, i always have. I knew that there was not going to be any regret.I looked at him and kissed him. He flipped me one last time and whispered in my ear. "I Love You!"

Song - Taylor swift Carzier : Gareth and Tulisa xx