Chapter 20

Vharreys POV

As we got to the studio, Paso were there. I walked between T and Gareth until we got inside. We were greater by a helper who brought us to our dressing room. I sat down in one of the chairs. I took my glasses off and put down my hood. We weren't going to meet Phil or Holly before the interview. Cause no-one knows who I am we said we'd stay in the dressing room. If you wanted in you had to knock. It was nearly 9am and I was starting to freak. "T, I'm scared, what if I freeze?" I asked shaking a bit. "It's ok moró, I'll be holding your hand anyways, and I'll be beside you, and so will Holly, she'll be closest to you!" Tulisa said pulling me in for a hug. It reached a couple minutes to 9. Our door went and Gareth answered it. It was our cue to get ready and meet him outside. I slipped my hoodie off and fixed my hair, I grabbed Tulisa's hand and we left the dressing room. We git called onstage because I was a mystery.

Tulisa's POV

As it was time for us to go on I held Vharrey's hand and walked with her to the chairs. She sat down and crossed one leg over the other. I did the same and continued to hold her hand.

Holly: Well hello Tulisa and this must be the mysterious girl everyone wants to know.

T: Yea it is, the hassle we went through this huh moró?

V: Yea ano bruv, it was acutely kinda terrifying

Her voice was trembling a bit, but she smiled, getting more comfortable.

Phil: Wow, she really sounds like you, but who us she?

Holly: Yea, that's the question everyone wants to know

T: Guess, I wanna see if you guys can get it right! I laughed and V smiled.

Holly: And what is your name anyway hen?

V: My names Vharrey,

Phil: Ok, I think I got it, she has to be your daughter, you two look so much like each other, and you talk the same, except Vharrey here is from Scotland, am I right?

V: Yea I'm from Scotland, but T ain't my mum, I've got my own mum back at home. She laughed, it was good to see her laugh.

T: Yea she ain't my daughter, should we tell them V?

V: Sure, I'm acutely her little cousin, we just found out about it.

Holly: Seriously, your her cousin, how did you find that out?

T: We were hanging at my place and Vharrey was on my laptop looking at her ancestral history. And right there was my grandfathers name. We clicked on it and everything was the same. I called him round and he confirmed it. I took the laptop off of her and saw the tree again. And here was my name and Dappy's just above hers but to the left if the tree.

V: We honestly couldn't believe it, we had know idea we were related when we first met.

Phil: And when did you guys meet?

T: We acutely met about 5 day's ago. I was walking in London down the street to meet Gareth, and I ran into her. I saw she had my name written on her wrist. We carried on talking and i saw her fidget with her right sleeve. I lifted her sleeve to reveal this massive cut. I took her to mine to try and deal with it, I mean it was throbbing because I could feel it.

V: Yea, I'd cut it when I was out with my mates. I git caught in the like fence and I ripped my arm away getting it cut. Me being me I saw the blood and freaked out. My mate Andrew saw me and ran back to me.He knew I didn't like blood. I was about to faint but we had to keep moving. And the thing I remembered about that day was him picking me up and carrying me away across a road to

bit across the road from my house. I blacked out and woke up, my head on his lap. We were outside with all our mates on the hill. There was a dent and we all liked to sit there. I sat up and fell back down again. He screamed and I laughed a bit.

T: You never told me that bit babe, why not?

Holly: And is andrEwing your boyfriend then?

V: No he ain't, he is just one my best friends, he knows everything about me. He was always carrying me anyways, we all did it for a laugh.

T: Yea well, this the cut story. I laughed and so did V.

Phil: I can't believe we didn't mention this before, but what happened to your arm Tulisa?

I looked down to see my cast. I forgot it really. It was a thin one because if I had a bulky it could hurt ny fractured wrist.

T: Ohh, em funny story. I was in my music room with Vharrey. We were hiding from Gareth cuz we were messing about. I was laughing my head off and when she put her wrist over my mouth she re-opened her cut. She ran out the room to go downstairs. She got to the stairs and stopped. I called her name but she didn't answer. I reached her and tried to pull her to me. It didn't work as gravity pulled us both down the stairs. It felt like slow motion to me, so I grabbed tighter to her and put on back to my chest so she wouldnt get hurt as much. Everything sped up again and we hit the stairs then the floor. Vharrey was blacked out by then and i fell unconscious. We woke up in hospital and well, every knows how we left. I laughed taking a deep breath.

V: Hey T,  thanks, I didn't know you did that.

T: No problem moró.

Holly: Geez, well why did she call you Mum then, might I ask?

V: I didn't call her mum, I'm only 13 and when you are just out if hospital anywhere is people crowding round you, andbtiu can't breath. The firat thought is to shout for mum.

Phil: Why did you do it in Greek so only Tulisa could understand you, and why did you reply like you were her mum.

V: To be fair, T is like my second mum, I shouted in Greek so she would understand me and it'd take the paper a while to figure out.

Holly: Smart girl, anyway, how us your wrist now?

V: it's fine, I got stitches and cracked a few ribs but. I dint feel no pain towards it.

Phil: Good good, anyways, thank you girls forming coming on sorry it's not for long!

T: No it's fine, it was mainly so people would stop saying who is she? Is she your daughter? Who's the dad? You kbiw, to clear things up really!

V: Yea, hey T, if you were my.mum, who would be Mum dad? The invisible man?

T: Oi you, dobt you start!

Holly, Phil: (Laughs)

Phil: Well, she us a mini you Tulisa, Thanks for coming!

T: No problem and she ain't a mini me, she's better!

V: Aww, cheers T, tour pretty great two!

Holly: You two are adorable, anyway, good luck and see you guys soon ok, Bye!

T and V: Bye!