Chapter 3

I was still holding on to T when the car stopped. Gareth got out the car and shut the door. I let go of T when he opened our door and she held my hand leading me out. There was no paparazzi here yet, I looked at her then noticed where we where.

She had taken me to her house, she looked at me then took me inside. I was kinda scared, and she.noticed when I was holding her hand really tight, luckily she didn't seem to mind. We walking into what looked like the living room and she sat me on the couch.

"Hey V, you better ring ur mum, let her now where you are ok," she said smiling as she went to the kitchen. I got my fone out and text my mum.. 'Hey Mum, u don't need to believe this but I met Tulisa in the street and I'm at her place it's a long story and be back later bye' and hit send. Tulisa came back from the kitchen with two Capri Suns in her hands.

She sat down beside me handed me one smiling at me. "Hey T I text my Mum letting her know I'm here," she smiled at me. "U told her she didn't have to believe u huh?" she said laughing, and I replied "Of course I did," smiling. She looked at me again then heard a noise and looked up. It was Gareth coming down the stairs, he had a bag on his hands. He walked over to T and handed it to her smiling at me.

She thanked him as he went into the kitchen for a drink. I looked at her then I noticed bandages and scissors and medicine in the bag. She smiled at me then took my right wrist in her hands. I just watched to see what exactly she was gonna do. She rolled up my sleeve and got a wipe out, washing away the ink, trying not to hurt me. I winced at bit but she continued looking up at me every so often. "Ok, V this is gonna sting a bit ok?" she said and I nodded. She sprayed the spray on my wrist and it started to sting. I clenched my fist so I wouldn't scream but I did it so hard that I re-opened the cut and the spray seeped in.

I couldn't help myself but cry now tears falling down my cheeks. She wiped it away quickly and it took away the spray and some of the blood. I couldn't stand the sight of blood and started to freak out, I started to go all dizzy and I was about to faint. She caught me as I started to fall, and then everything went black.