42: Paradise

Beyoncé- Dance for you

"No money can emphasize or describe
The love that's in between the lines
Boy look into my eyes
While I'm grinding on you
This is beyond sex
I'm high on you
If it's real then you know how I feel"

Maia

Cade took me to his house. It looked a bit different from what I remembered.

"Wow Cade, what did you do to this place?" I asked.

"I prepared it for you and this."

Onto him. With both arms. My chest pressed against his, and the paperback slid between our stomachs.

Cade's eyes were half closed, and so were mine. His lips only looked small from afar, I realized, because of their doll-like pucker.

They were perfectly big, really, now that I had a good look at them. Perfectly something. He nudged his nose against mine, and our mouths fell sleepily together, already soft and open. When Cade's eyes closed, my eyelids stuck. I wanted to open them. I wanted to get a better look at Cade's too-dark eyebrows, I wanted to admire his crazy, vampire hairline.

But I was so tired. And his mouth was so soft.

And nobody had ever kissed me like this before.

Cade's kisses were all taking. Like he was drawing something out of me with soft little jabs of his chin. He brought my fingers up to his hair, and I couldn't open my eyes.

He lifted me and my legs crossed at his back.

He drove me into the wall. Well, gently and his hands unzipped my dress. The dress fell to the floor, and left me half naked.

And again, as before, I unzipped his fly, and grasped onto the bonus part of him. I'm sure Cade felt himself growing big and hard in my hands.

Just as he was about to come, I suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress him. I took off his jacket, his pants, his shirt, his underwear, and made him lie down on the bed. I wanted to be the boss tonight.
My undergarments, I kept on, though. I sat on the bed, took his hand, and brought it under my panties. His hand felt the warmth. It was deep, warm, and very wet. His fingers were all but sucked inside. ...

Once I had him deep inside, I began a slow rotation of my hips. As I moved, the edges of what was left of my underwear caressed my stomach and thighs. Cade was riding atop me, looking like a soft, gigantic mushroom that had silently poked its face up through the dead leaves on the ground and opened under the sheltering wings of night. My inside felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop him, to draw him in, and at the same time to press him out. His erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside me, something special inside me, was slowly working its way through my organ into me.

Cade

There is nothing so sexy as seeing my solid young dyke coming with her legs bent in a diamond shape, feet together, timing my mastur-strokes to the shaking of her knees and the somewhat whooshing of her breathing, and when she began to come for the second time I did in fact stop time for an instant. As the inexorability of my clasm began I pulled down so that she and I were living coterminously.

She couldn't get enough of me.

Maia

I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him. I got on top of him. I'd never done it before. I couldn't really believe it; I was doing this. I was inventing something. I held him and put him in. He felt deeper in me. I'll never forget it. I was in charge and he liked it. I held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. He split me in two. I pushed down. I couldn't believe it. One of his fingers flicked over my bum. I did it to him. He lifted and heaved. I couldn't believe it.

There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. I copied him. I did something. He did it back. He took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me. I sucked him. He licked me. I made him come on my stomach. He sucked my toes.

The whole room was filled with ecstasy from the love we has just made.