Inspection: Part 2

Inside of the machine

Oh my God this was really happening!

He kept his eyes squeezed even as he felt something being sprayed into his bare skin. Shivering slightly, he moaned softly as his body tingled wherever he was being sprayed.

It seldom took a couple seconds before the sensation of being sprayed stopped.

"Hmmmm..." His eyebrows furrowed together as heat travelled through his body with burning intensity.

Please be warned that your eyes should be kept closed until advised otherwise

Danny groaned and tightened his sphincter when a tingling sensation shot down his back and ended at his rectum; he couldn't help but gasp when something slid out of his rectum and began sliding down his leg.

No need for any panic Candidate No. 427819, based on my discovery, you are simply leaking slick

Danny scowled at how straightforward the voice was, but then again, it was probably the machine and not Invigilator Xena's voice; he knew that producing slick was an indication of being an Omega but he still wanted to know the official diagnosis.

He wanted to be entirely certain that he was an Omega.

He didn't feel any more foreign sensations along his body except for the feeling of his slick sliding down his leg which wasn't as umcomfortable as he would've thought.

It was just making him feel horny.

Attention! Candidate No. 427819 emits the signs of being an Omega.

Again, Danny was not surprised at the diagnosis.

Attention! Candidate No. 427819 emits the signs of being an Omega.

Yeah, no shit.

He sighed softly when the light around his feet immediately changed to a dark red colour.

What else now?

Do not be alarmed, Omega! You will be given your Medical examination now. You have permission to open your eyes.

Danny opened his eyes and immediately rolled them as he registered what the machine had just called him.

It was already starting, and by a machine no less.

Omegas were always treated differently, heck, they even programmed their machines to do the same.

He looked around the interior but it was still dark except for the red light around his feet which illuminated parts of his skin, showing him that he had been sprayed with something white.

Hmmm, must be what they use to trigger the First Heat.

He dreaded it when his official Heat came around, the First Heat was not exactly painful, you'll only feel a stinging sensation throughout your body while an Official Heat was when your insides began literally shifting.

It was kinda unbelievable to think that come tomorrow, he wouldn't be looking the same and that he would be spouting different organs like some sort of animal... Oh wait...

He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of whirring as the machine lit up with the same dark, red colour and a nondescript bed appeared from an opening in the floor.

Proceed to lie on the supplied object, Omega.

Danny rolled his eyes again but did as was told and approached the thin, hospital like bed then got up in it, lying down just as the machine made another whirring sound.