Breaking News!

Danny McArthur
As the bus dropped them all off directly in front of their gates, Danny decided to give his phone number to Dalton and Colby so that they could contact him when they managed to get in touch with their brothers.

"It's (+44) 07551251863."

"Giffgaff? I thought you swore to using Vodafone for the rest of your life." Colby commented as he inputed his information.

Danny snorted at them. "That was three years ago, Giffgaff is way better than Vodafone in my opinion. Better deals for good prices. Anyway... I'd better go before I catch on fire."

At their confused looks, he motioned at the bus driver who was staring unblinkingly, impatience in his eyes.

Colby snorted then pulled him into a tight hug, holding on longer than was normal, but Danny knew that he just missed being close to him.

After Colby released him, Dalton pulled him into a hug and it took just as long before they heard the bus driver clearing his throat in impatience.

Dalton pulled away and looked at that man. "Have some sympathy, man."

The bus driver only rolled his eyes at him amidst giggles from the other Omegas on board.

Dalton turned back to Danny and grinned at him before entering the bus once more, waving at him along with a reluctant Colby who looked to be seconds away from leaving with Danny.

"Bye, Danny!"

Said guy waved at them with a grin as the bus driver breathed a sigh of relief and closed the doors; he continued waving until he couldn't see them anymore.

Sighing softly, he turned around and walked up the cobblestone path to his house. To tell you the truth, he felt a bit... drained. It sounded weird but that was the most he had ever said to Dalton and Colby without insulting them.

He can admit that he missed them those three years, they had all grown up together and to be in such an argument with his childhood friends did take a strain on him. Sure, he did find other friends but that's not the same, he had only known them for two years and some months  while his, Colby and Dalton's parents were friends from the start.

They were still friends even though the three of him had stopped hanging out with each other. Their parents had simply said that it was their argument and that they weren't going to get in the middle of it.

Yeah... It was frustrating but at least his parents weren't up in his business all the time... well, his dad wasn't.

His Mum on the other hand, whew child, she was another matter.

It was because of this that he felt reluctant to tell her his results knowing that it would lead to her coddling him until it was time for him to leave. To be honest, he didn't really kind but as her child, he found it his duty to complain about any babying done.

He pulled out the Obito Keychain Maxx had given him three years ago.