BTS Online

Play the song as you read 😊

Danny kept quiet, looking at Wolfie as the Alpha lost himself to his thoughts, his eyes glazing over.

He wondered why Wolfie looked sad all of a sudden but he wasn't willing to interrupt the Alpha's thoughts.

Hmm... It was kind of a mood killer as he still had the Alpha's now softening cock inside of him.

He sighed then carefully pulled off of Wolfie.

There was no way that they were having sex now so why keep his cock inside of him? It would be too weird for him.

Once the Alpha's dick had fully slipped out of him, he raked his hand through Wolfie's hair, smiling at the texture of it.

God, Caucasian hair must be so easy to manipulate unlike his hair.

But even so, he loved his hair. He love his curls so freaking much and he would never want to change that for all the money in the world.

His hair was part of his identity and he would never allow anyone to shame him for that.

He released a soft sigh as he continued playing in Wolfie's hair. The Alpha was still lost in thought, his eyes growing even more sad.

Okay, Danny had enough of seeing the sadness in his Alpha's eyes. He even looked close to crying and he didn't want their time together to be weighed in sadness.

"Wolfie?" He began placing kisses along Wolfie's face. "Honey?" he whispered softly, lips brushing up against the Alpha's ear. "Babe?" He placed his hands on Wolfie's face and leaned forward, slotting their lips together.

He licked at the Alpha's lips with a soft sigh, waiting patiently for him to respond.

"Honey? Are you okay?"

"Hmmm..." Wolfie blinked in confusion, turning to stare at Danny who was smiling at him. "What? Stop looking at me like that," he muttered softly, snorting as the Omega kissed his lips.

"Hmm..." He opened his mouth, taking complete control of the kiss as Danny grated his hips against his.

Okay... What?

Pulling away from the Omega, he looked down to see their dicks were lined up. "What?"

"You went soft and that's an awkward situation for me to be on, sorry," he explained softly, shrugging noncommittantly.

Wolfie chuckled softly, quickly wiping at his eyes. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was just lost in thought," he replied, his eyes conveying to Danny that he really didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh... Okay." He wasn't about to press the issue and have Wolfie lash out at him, so he would just wait for the Alpha to tell him in his own time. "So, what now?"

He shrugged. "We relax..." Danny breathed a sigh of relief at his words. "... And continue our conversation."

He groaned.

"You aren't going to let this go, are you?" He really didn't want to talk about his almost confession, not because he didn't mean it but because he thought that Wolfie would think it too early for them to fall for each other.

They hadn't even known each other for a full two months and he was already falli- well, he had fallen for the Alpha.

God, being in a relationship had the possibility of making you awkward and unsure about saying certain things around or to your partner.

"Babe?"

Wolfie's voice broke him out of his thoughts and he smiled at him unsurely. "I really don't know what you want me to say."