Family Reunion - Part 1

Play the song as you read 😊

After finishing everything and setting the dining room table, Danny and Wolfie had taken an hour long bath where they filled the time with lazy kissing.

They basked in each other's arms, both feeling a wee bit nervous to meet each other's families.

Sure, it wouldn't exactly make that much of an impact on their relationship but it would be better if they didn't have to worry about each others' families trying to intervene and give their unwanted opinions.

After the bath, they got dressed in casual clothing while having 45 minutes left before anyone arrives.

Danny had already gotten an alert from his parents that they would be arriving at Marylebone Station in fifteen minutes so he had had Wolfie send two Ubers to pick them up.

It really was a good thing that they hadn't banned Uber yet in London because of those complaining Taxi drivers.

Now, him and Wolfie were setting the table with the plates and utensils, putting spatulas, forks and spoons in the cooked food so that everyone could serve themselves.

Wolfie had two dining rooms. The normal sized one which could fit at least 4 people and the one which was for when they had a large number of guests over and which would fit an insane amount of food.

He was really happy for that as he placed the jugs of juice down on the table. When everyone arrived, he would add the leftover ice in the freezer.

Wolfie had placed the pales of Wine which were currently chilling in the ice he had brought just as Danny finished seting down the last jug of juice.

"Okay... We. are. done."

Danny looked up at Wolfie with a grin on his face. The Alpha responded with smiled, loving the look of renewed confidence on his face.

Danny should really be proud of himself because everything looked delicious.

He couldn't wait to dig in and stuff his face.

"So, when are you parents and friends arriving?" he asked, staring at his Alpha in curiosity.

Wolfie shrugged, pulling one of the chairs out and sitting down
"Don't really know. Probably in like twenty minutes or so. Jackson and Arlo will be here is 15 minutes because they're already on their way. Don't really care enough to ask my Mum and Dad when they're arriving. If they don't come then that's their problem. At least you'll still get to meet my best friend."

A look of indecision crossed Danny's face before he moved towards Wolfie, slotting himself against the back of his chair and bending over so that he could wrap his arms around the Alpha's torso. He then placed his head on Wolfie's shoulder, turning his face so that his mouth was close to the Alpha's ear.

"Hey, let's just think positively, okay? Don't get yourself worked up. I want you as relaxed as possible." He leaned closer and placed a kiss at the side of Wolfie's mouth. "Even if I don't get to meet them today, there is always another time."

Wolfie turned his head to stare into Danny's eyes and he smiled at the Omega, gesturing for him to come around and sit on his lap which he did.

"Yeah... Don't worry about me, I'm not bothered about them not showing. Just trying to figure out how to help Jackson and Arlo with their problems."

Danny didn't ask what he meant because it wasn't any of his business so he just played with Wolfie's hair.

"So..." His gaze connected with Wolfie's as the Alpha's grip on him tightened. "Later, after everyone leaves, I want to show you something in my office, okay?"