State Of Turmoil

Play the song as you read 😊

Danny screamed as the sedan crashed right into them, burying his face in Wolfie's fur-covered neck as the Alpha took the full brunt of it; he heard Wolfie release a groan from where the steering wheel was pinning him and Danny against the passenger seat.

Danny could vaguely hear people screaming, but he pulled back to focus his attention on his Alpha whose half-lidded eyes were locked with his.

Tears streamed down the Omega's face and he sobbed, wrapping his arms around Wolfie's neck.

"B-Baby?" he sobbed, using his hands to roam the transformed Alpha.

Said Alpha released a low grumble and Danny squeezed his eyes shut to stop the tears from blurring his vision.

This... This can't be happening.

No, it isn't... Right?

This was all some messed up dream and any minute now, he was gonna wake up on their bed with Wolfie's arms around him with said Alpha not wanting to release him.

Danny kept his eyes shut and stopped paying attention to the loud noises around him to focus on his Alpha's heartbeat.

Thump

'I need some more sleep before I have to log into my school account.'

Thump Thump

'I wonder what I should make for Wolfie's breakfast. Maybe I should fry those Plaintains for him.'

Thump

'I don't wanna wake up now.'

Thump

'This is so weird... Wh-

Thump

'Wha- why do I feel so...'

Danny groaned as a loud noise brought him from his thoughts; his eyes snapped open as he felt Wolfie's body moving against his and he growled lowly, fangs making an appearance at the unknown Betas in front of him.

"Relax son, just here to help you and your Alpha."

Danny focused bleary eyes on the Beta who spoke. He had short brown hair, green eyes and a huge scar over his nose which started from under his left eye to his right.

Ouch.

He was also wearing the typical neon-green police uniform as he and his partner tried their best to free him and Wolfie without causing any more damages.

He blinked tired eyes at the Beta as they began carefully removing the steering wheel from where it had Wolfie's wolf form pinned to Danny.

"Don't you worry, son. Everything will b-

Danny lost consciousness shortly after.

Wolfie on the other hand remained alert as the unknown Betas worked on freeing them from where they were trapped.

Now, he wasn't too worried about any irreversible damages as their Exo-skeleton hugely differed than that of humans.

The only thing to be worried about was that he had taken the full brunt of the collision and would therefore be a bit sore for a while. But as long as Danny was safe, he really didn't mind what happened to him.

For all he knew, the Omega could be pregnant and he didn't want to risk the Omega miscarrying because it would be a devastating blow to Danny's pshyche.