Smutty Goodness - Explicitly Explicit

Play song as you read 😊

As he left the bathroom, his eyes immediately zeroed in on the pile of food on the couch in front of Wolfie's bed.

Priorities amirite?

Instead of looking at the sexy Alpha standing in front of the bed, his eyes instead went to the food.

After being surprised at the different varieties of foods, his eyes turned to Wolfie who was looking at him with an offended look on his face.

"You know, I would've thought of myself as more eye catching than food... I see that I was wrong."

Danny snorted, forgetting that he was standing naked in front of an Alpha whose Rut would be triggered as soon as the Suppressants wore off. An Alpha who was looking at him with lust filled eyes.

Wolfie had amazing control as he hadn't immediately attacked Danny.

"Sorry, it just looks so delicious." He shrugged in embarrassment, now realising the heated looks which Wolfie was sending him.

"Hmm... Come here."

He bit his lip, hesitating for a moment before moving towards the Alpha who had now sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at him expectantly.

It seldom took no more than four strides before he was standing in front of the Alpha.

Wolfie looked at him for a beat before patting his lap. "Sit."

"W-Wha?" Oh God, where was his fucking bravado? Come bacaaaaccckk!

Wolfie just pointedly raised an eyebrow at him, not repeating his words.

Wetting his lips nervously, he moved closer, placing his hands on Wolfies' shoulders as he spread his legs on either side of the Alpha's hips, sitting down on his lap and directly over his clothed cock.

He bit his lip at the feeling of the Alpha's clothed cock poking at his arse.

"U-Ummm..."

Wolfie huffed in amusement then placed his hands on Danny's arse cheeks, staring him directly in his eyes; he then leaned forward and buried his nose in the crook of Danny's neck. "Hmmm... Not long now."

Danny tilted his neck to the side, closing his eyes as Wolfie breathed in his scent.

"Fuck, I wanna take you right now," He grunted, licking a thick stripe up Danny's neck before pulling away and getting up from his seat at the edge of the bed, his hands moving under Danny's
arse cheeks to support his weight.

Said guys' eyes shot open and he gasped in shock, tightening his grip around Wolfie's shoulders as the Alpha turned and got onto the bed, moving up towards the headboard with Danny wrapped around him.

Danny was just looking at Wolfie's face, a bit sad that as soon as his Heat was finished, the Alpha might start acting differently.

It was common knowledge that an Alphas' personality drastically changes when their Omegas were on their Heat.

From what Danny had seen on the tele, Wolfie hardly appeared this open and nice to anyone, hell, he had never seen the guy smile on the tele even when he won a huge case. He just hoped that he didn't drastically change or there would be problems.

He didn't like being around people who were nonchalant about everything, people who just didnt care about forging connections with those around them.

He was broken from his thoughts as Wolfie bent over until Danny was lying completely against the bed while he was between his legs, staring into his eyes. He unwrapped Danny's legs from around his hips and spread them, putting them over his shoulders.