Motion Of The Ocean

Play the song as you read 😊

"Damn it! Wolfie?! Wolfie!" Danny voice became more agitated as he continued checking the dates on all of the food containers and condiments in Wolfie's cupboard.

They were all expired!

"Wolfie! Wolf-"

"Geez, I'm here. What's the matter?" Wolfie came into the kitchen in shorts and a sleeveless vest.

Danny turned to him, his eyes blazin- and Oh... He did not expect that sight.

"Babe, come on. Why did you call me? I'm trying to get some of my cases filed for when I go back to work." Wolfie's face was tinged in annoyance as he folded his arms, looking at Danny with one eyebrow raised.

Danny broke out of his thoughts and glared at him. "Almost everything in this cupboard is expired and I'm not that British that I'll eat beans on toast. We need to go shopping." He then turned back around and began pulling the expired cans and unopened foods out of the cabinet, tossing them in the open trashcan already filled with the majority of the fridge's contents.

He had been Mated to Wolfie for almost a month now and half of that was spent having sex due to his Heat and the other two were spent getting to know each other better while his body went through the process of integrating new organs in his body.

Wolfie groaned and leaned against the door frame. "Or," here he placed emphasis on the word. "... Or you can go online and order from Tesco, ASDA or Morrisons. It's easier that way and they also do deliveries."

Danny scowled and turned back to look at him. "But I really wanted to get to know this area and I haven't been outside except for the backyard in a month."

"We can do that next month," was his cool reply. He had never in his life went grocery shopping. He had either had his parents do it, paid someone to do it or order it online. Not to mention, he was a freaking Celebrity and he wasn't about to earn himself a migraine by going to the Supermarket and having cameras shoved in his face with people asking for pictures.

Yeah... Not happening.

"Just do it online for now and when I'm not busy, I'll show you around. You can use my Barclays Bank card."

Danny sighed and just waved his hand at him. "You... Whatever. Just leave the card on the table and I'll get to it when I'm done getting rid of these expired crap that you have here."

Wolfie grinned broadly and saluted him before leaving the kitchen.

That guy... Ugh...

He looked at the expired can of Sausage with a look of distaste. There was hardly anything salvageable in the cupboard.

It really was a good thing that Wolfie didn't seem to be much of a chef or he probably would've poisoned himself by now.

So without another put out sigh, be gathered every damn thing in the cupboard and dumped them into the trashcan.

Even if he ordered online, the earliest that he could get their groceries delivered was tomorrow and they would surely starve within that time, so for that day, he would have to order off of Just-Eat or Deliveroo.

"At least they have decent takeaways."

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

After ordering hundreds of pounds worth of food set to be delivered the next day... Yeah, he chose express... He could damn well afford it.

He was now taking a bath in the Master bedroom while Wolfie was holed up inside his office going through Case files and whatnot. He planned to pull said Alpha out of his office as soon as he was finished with his wonderful soak in the tub.