Conan Garroway

Play the song as you read 😊

As he entered Conan's House, he wasn't the least bit impressed at the Grandeur of the place.

He had seen it all before and no matter how many new expensive additions Conan had installed, he remain unperturbed because in his eyes, this was too much

He wasn't that interested in wasting his money to impress people who would just go and gossip behind his back later on because of jealousy.

That was one of the reasons why him and Conan didn't work out.

The Omega had extravagant tastes and he loved wasting money on things he didn't need. One of the most annoying trait of the Omega was that he didn't wear his clothing more than once.

He preferred to burn his clothing after wearing it once and Wolfie had argued with him over that. He couldn't get the Omega to stop but he managed to come to an agreement.

Conan would donate his clothing to those less fortunate instead of getting rid of such expensive fabric.

Who knows, he might've reverted back to his old ways once they broke up but in all honesty, Wolfie didn't much care.

Wasn't his problem anymore.

"Like my new additions?" Conan's voice broke out of his trip down memory lane and he looked at the Omega who had one eyebrow raised as he eyes him. "My, my. I sure am losing my touch if I'm not able to retain your attention anymore. That Omega of yours is already working fast." He released a derisive snort at the mention of Danny.

Wolfie glared at him and stalked forward, trapping Conan up against one of the pillars in the house

Conan smirked and leaned back against said pillar, his hands already burying themselves in the fabric of Wolfie's coat as he pulled the Alpha closer.

"Touch me," he breathed, moving his hands from Wolfie's coat to wrap around the Alpha's neck. "Come on, you know you want to. I won't tell."

Wolfie just continued looking at him, not even making a sound as Conan began grinding up against him, his eyelashes fluttering against his cheek.