The Spicy Chef Danny

Play the song as you read 😊

A Couple of Days Later

Danny had just paid the delivery man after he had had to order a couple more items for the dinner gathering tomorrow; he was gonna bake the cakes today along with seasoning the meat and fish so that they could marinate for tomorrow.

He planned on waking up around 5am tomorrow so that he could begin cooking because it'll take a couple of hours to get everything finished. He was just lucky that Wolfie had the two stoves or he would be in a lot of trouble.

The dinner was set to start at 3:30pm which would give them enough time to get to know each other.

Right now, he was currently mixing the cake batters which he had made from scratch while Wolfie was in his office doing who knows what.

If it wasn't for the fact that Alphas rarely knew how to cook, he would've brought Wolfie's arse in the kitchen to help him. Sometimes even the simplest of tasks can become difficult for someone inexperienced.

"Okay... I just need to start the ovens..." he muttered softly, lighting both ovens before he began flouring the cake pans he had had Everett buy for him.

Wolfie had had four round ones which were rather boring shapes so he had Everett buy star shaped and heart ones.

Instead of baking cookies and brownies again, he had decided on a variety of muffins and cupcakes.

God, he was spoiling Wolfie.

He couldn't help but chuckle softly, startling a bit when arms wrapped around his hips and a pair of lips began kissing and sucking at his neck.

"Hmmm... What are you doing?" He breathed lowly, trying his best to focus on steadying the hand-mixer. "You're distracting me."

Wolfie chuckled lowly, sucking on a patch of Danny's skin as the Omega shivered at the sound of his voice. "What? I can't show my appreciation for my beautiful, talented Omega?" He pressed himself as close to Danny's back as possible, his hands unwrapping the Anime apron the Omega had ordered during his online shopping spree.

Danny huffed and rolled his eyes

Danny huffed and rolled his eyes. "Wolfie... I'm trying to bake here. And no sex in the kitchen."

Said Alpha groaned even as he began pulling Danny's pants down and over his arse.

The Omega huffed, turning the power off on the hand-mixer before turning in Wolfie's arms.

"No sex in the kitchen, it's unhygienic." He raised an eyebrow at Wolfie who didn't halt in his movements to pull his pants all the way down.

"It's our kitchen, we can always clean it afterwards."

Danny rolled his eyes and pushed him away as much as he could. "No, Wolfie. Just let me put the cakes in the oven and then... then we can go into the living room or our bedroom. Now back away." He pushed on Wolfie's chest once more before pulling his pants back up. "Go." He pointed to the open doorway, looking at him sternly.