Winter Wonderland

"Oh my Fucking God!"

There was White decorations everywhere and not to mention, it was filled to the brim with people dressed in purely white garb

Him and Wolfie were the only ones who stood out in the sea of white as they were wearing red.

At the front, there was a priest with his brother and sisters along with Jackson. His parents had walked out from their seat and were staring at him with tears in their eyes.

"W-What?" He looked at Wolfie in shock to see the Alpha already looking at him, his eyes sparkling.

"What do you think?"

Danny remained gobsmacked, eyes going every which where to take in the decorations lining the church; he could see a lot of his family members and they all waved at him with smiles on their faces.

This was... Oh wow.

He turned back to Wolfie and threw himself at the Alpha. "Oh my God," he whispered, voice thick with emotion as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck. "Oh my God. Wolfie, shit." He sniffled, burying his face in the Alpha's suit. "I'm not even fully prepared. I haven't done my hair and I don't want to wear these boots with this suit-"

Wolfie chuckled, halting his talking and he pulled back to looked up at said Alpha. "Hey, there's a room in the back with everything you think you'll need. We have 20 full minutes before it begins so why not go and get ready and someone will fetch you when we're ready to begin."

He sniffled and nodded before going up on his tip-toes to press a kiss to Wolfie's lips. "Thank you," he murmured, eyes connected with those of the Alpha. "Thank you so much. This looks beautiful."

Wolfie grinned before calling someone over. "You're welcome, babe. Now, this is my cousin Hailey. Hailey, this is my bride to be, Danny."

Danny looked at the woman and blanched for a second before clearing his throat and holding his hand out. "Pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

"Likewise," she replied, clasping his hand in hers

"Likewise," she replied, clasping his hand in hers. "Is everything alright? You look uncomfortable."

Danny swallowed nervously and glanced at Wolfie then looked back at her. "It's nothing really. You're just really... Tall. Taller than Wolfie even. It's pretty intimidating."