Inspection: Part 3

Danny McArthur

As he stepped out of the machine, Invigilator Xena was already waiting on him with a smile on her face which he returned.

"Congratulations on your results." She greeted, smiling at him with shining eyes.

He smiled at her in reply.

She then looked down at the clipboard in her hand and checked off a couple things before focusing once more on him.

"Okay, all that's left to do is for you take take a picture so that we can add it to your file and to also send to any prospective Alpha matches. After that, you'll finish the Questionnaire and I'll explain the matching process while the machine calculates your results. Any questions before we begin?"

Danny only blinked at her for a couple of seconds then shook his head. "No questions, I understand."

She nodded and beckoned him over to the door which was positioned at the top left corner of the room.

"In this room will be where we'll talk your photograph."

Danny nodded as she opened the door and motioned for him to step in.

Again, his senses were overloaded by the sheer whiteness of the room. The only objects in it was one of those High tech cameras on a tripod and a stool.

The Invigilator walked over to the tripod and looked to be fiddling with it.

"Okay, please take a seat on the stool and resume a normal pose. The picture will only include your upper torso and face so don't worry about what to position your body it. Just relax and smile."

He nodded and walked over to said stool and sat down, breathing out deeply as he positioned his face.

This picture would be seen by the Alpha he would be matched it and he wanted it to come out okay.

"Okay then. Are you ready?" Her voice broke him out of his nervous musings. Swallowing nervously he nodded and sighed.

Okay... He really was ready.

*Click*

"Okay, keep that position and I'll take one more."

He did as was told and didn't move a muscle.

*Click*

"Okay then, we are... done." He relaxed and watched as she fiddled with something on the camera before two pictures came out from a flap under the camera.

High tech, remember?

He got up off the stool then approached her when she beckoned him forward and she turned the pictures to show him.

"Oohh I like it

"Oohh I like it. Nice background by the way." He really liked the picture but he knew that she would still complain becau-

"It does look great but I think you would've looked even more stunning if you had  flashed a smile."